Why won't it let me watch the dating channel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamametchiisdabest

Reaction score
Okay, on my V5, this is my V5 third day of adulthood, I haven't used the travel channel, or that Family Trip ticket thing, and it still won't let my tama's watch the dating show! What is wrong with it?

hmmm, That is strange!! Have you Downloaded it at anytime????

If not, wait another day and it MIGHT work.

Hope I helped!!!

ooo

O

No. You need to be an adult I know because I have 2. You might have done what I did ... which was resetting the time so it would be on another day. They need to get 24 hours. And that does not mean 2 days it means 24 hours. I know that because it took 4 days for my tamas to be able to use the dating show because they need to sleep from 9:00pm-9:00am two times. And I kept resetting it until I learned to leave it ALONE. So I hope that this little tibit of info helped you and many more!!!

~moonlightaustin~

Okay, on my V5, this is my V5 third day of adulthood, I haven't used the travel channel, or that Family Trip ticket thing, and it still won't let my tama's watch the dating show! What is wrong with it?
There is nothing wrong with your tamagotchi v5. All this is is because your tama has to become an adult then you will have to wait...Whoa! That IS wierd. Its three days in adulthood? Thats strange. I also had a problom with the dating show. But my problom was better than yours. I could use the dating show ONE day after my tama became an adult. But then it reset. :) :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

No. You need to be an adult I know because I have 2. You might have done what I did ... which was resetting the time so it would be on another day. They need to get 24 hours. And that does not mean 2 days it means 24 hours. I know that because it took 4 days for my tamas to be able to use the dating show because they need to sleep from 9:00pm-9:00am two times. And I kept resetting it until I learned to leave it ALONE. So I hope that this little tibit of info helped you and many more!!!
mine are adults but they sleep from 9pm-7am is there somthing wrong with my tamas? :kusatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: B) :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

I just used the Dating Show today for the first time with my first generation V5. I had to wait until they could be parents (the stage AFTER being an adult) and I waited 1 day. I also had to make sure their bonding was higher--- originally at 30% I got it all the way up to 70% before I married off my daughter tama. So you might have to get the bonding higher perhaps.

mine are adults but they sleep from 9pm-7am is there somthing wrong with my tamas? :kusatchi:   :pochitchi:   :ichigotchi:   :lol:   ^_^   :chohimetchi:
No, mine do that too. Even when they are adults.

That might possibly be because it needs to of been an adult longer then that. Was Ms. Matchmaker shouting at you?

TamaDanni

yeah mine evolved from teen to an adult on wednesday last week and I still can't get on the dating show and couldn't marry with my boyfriend's tama =S weird much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back