WHY WONT IT LOAD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwd45

Reaction score
Okay, so yesterday I was about to play on music city when I noticed that it wasn't loading... I've played on it loads before and it's never done this. The background appears but the rest doesn't. Instead, a large square shape goes around the edge and a small rectangle with a circle, a square and a triangle appears in the corner. Can anyone help?

The server could be encountering a problem, or your computer/internet connection could be lagging.

I'd wait a couple of hours and if the problem persists maybe restart your computer?

>;D

>daani

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but it's still not loading... I'm sure it'll get better soon.
Try and refresh your cache over and over again. It's not your computer, isn't Tamagotchi Music City! They have a loading giltch on it, and you have to refresh your cache a few times to get in it. My friend Alwin had to refresh his cache about 5 times till he go on Tamagotchi Music City!? :)

Well, look at it from this standpoint: with the exeption of Japan, the music star is the newest tama so therefore music city is the most frequently used site and having so much bandwith being used it can cause some people to have problems loading.

hey guess what?

dazzilitchi

User: AARON

PASSWORD: 329E0C0 52230CE

Spot:

User name: TMGC!

Password: 63FAA72 632EDCB

Mocha:

User name: TMGC

Password: 93F9A72 623EBCB

Try and refresh your cache over and over again. It's not your computer, isn't Tamagotchi Music City! They have a loading giltch on it, and you have to refresh your cache a few times to get in it. My friend Alwin had to refresh his cache about 5 times till he go on Tamagotchi Music City!?  :D
Actually don't clear your cache over and over again; it may damage your computer's data and may shut down permanently. Just once or twice will help.

Perhaps your browser is affecting it. I personally think IE has a lack of good response; try downloading another, just don't add new 3rd party toolbars; they're total laggers.

If you have it, download firefox. It works faster and When I used IE I needed to wait one hour and it still was loading. Music city on firefox only takes max. 20 minutes then it will work, trust me, I love the internet!

i dont mean to get off topic...but can someone remove those codes a few comments above...it's really not fair that its so public

hey guess what?
dazzilitchi

User: AARON

PASSWORD: 329E0C0 52230CE

Spot:

User name: TMGC!

Password: 63FAA72 632EDCB

Mocha:

User name: TMGC

Password: 93F9A72 623EBCB
do you have the nazotchi code too?

If you have it, download firefox. It works faster and When I used IE I needed to wait one hour and it still was loading. Music city on firefox only takes max. 20 minutes then it will work, trust me, I love the internet!
Please don't SPAM!

Please don't SPAM!
Evil Dazzilitchi did not SPAM. In fact, you did when you were talking about the codes which shouldnt be there in the 1st place. anyway.. she was trying to give advice on how to make tamatown load faster...and YES i do agree....tamatown goes A LOT faster on firefox than internet explorer :lol:

Please don't SPAM!
Please don't accuse people of things - and if you think they are breaking a rule - report it to a Guide or make a report by pressing the button on the right hand side under a post. B)

Latest posts

Back