WHY WON'T MY ADULT TAMA LEAVE?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Autumn♥

Reaction score
It won't leave my it's baby, and it's been over 24 hours. I need help, I really want my adult tama to leave so i can visit her on tamatown, raise a new tamagotchi, and so I can take care of the baby.

i think u should set the time to 11 59 always works for me in 1 minute the adult will wake up and in a few minutes it wil leave!

Well, it's supposed to leave at 12:00am (or atleast start leaving. It sais goodbye for a few minutes, to the baby I mean), You have to wait till then, even if it's been 24 hours.

Hope I helped! :)

To Webkinzrule how old does the Tama have to be to have a baby

Congrats on the New generation :rolleyes:

Also, if you pause your Tamagotchi a lot, this will have effect on the timings of things to do with your Tama, so if you pause it a lot, try keeping pausing to a minimum.

Well apparantley on the european versions, the v4 ages faster than the american version. mine became adults when they were ony 2 years old! and had a baby when they were 3 years old.

Your tamagotchi usually needs to be unpaused for about 24 hours-the adult with the baby.

Be patient and have your tamagotchi be unpaused for at least 24 hours. Then, turn the time to 11:59 P.M (the adult still with the baby) and go back to the normal screen. (Keep your tama unpaused) Soon, in about a minute, the light should go on and the adult should get out of bed and stare at the sleeping baby for a bit. Wait. Soon, the adult should lift into the air and out of the screen. The baby is still sleeping-but without the adult!

You can turn the time to the morning, about 9:00 A.M and go to the normal screen -unpaused. You can name the baby and then play with it - which means you began another tamagotchi generation!

Hope you understand,

Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back