Why won't my toma play games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kc12

Reaction score
I got my tomagotchi for christmas, and I am learning more about it each day. But sometimes It won't let me play games. and I have been all over the e-net trying to find some answers! HELP!

Your tamas weight has to be atleast 3 over the minimum weight for that tamas age to beable to play games.

Toddlers base weight is usually 10 so it has to be 13+ to play games.

Teens base weight is usually 20 so it has to be 23+ to play games.

the way I get my Tama to play games if she doesn't want to is to give her a snack. Apparantly they can't play if they weigh too little, so you have to get their weight up. Give it a few snacks and you'll get a couple of games out of it. Don't worry about it being over-weight, they shed a pound or two when they play a game. It will get tooth ache after too many snacks though, so be quick to give it medicine!

Sometimes they wont play games because they r 2 light in weight try feeding them a lot then try to play a game i should work :p

From dancersrok

Sometimes they wont play games because they r 2 light in weight try feeding them a lot then try to play a game i should work :p

From dancersrok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back