Why won't people answer my poll?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

outgogo12

Reaction score
I am really sad cause' people won't answer my poll. If people just don't care about it or don't want to answer it, it makes me feel like it was a waste of time making a poll that people don't want to answer!! In case you really and truely want to make me feel better, my poll was: Items at tamagotchi town. It was made on Monday, March 27, 2006 at 3:03 P.M. Thank you for your attention! :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

Some people do take your poles, but somtimes they aren't the first topics to show up on boards. Just keep all of your topics interesting because that's what happens somtimes

I don't know how to and I may just understand. I think the real reason is people are posting too many things on top of my post. Why?! Do any of you think my topics are not interesting?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Outgogo12, just be patient. alot of people are answering other things now, and soon 1 of them will post 2 ur poll. but i am annyed no1` has replyed to my fiction comments! like no1 likes it!! :puroperatchi:

God people whine too much. If people aren't visiting your polls, be patient. If people still don't answer your polls, get over it. There's no need to complain about it and/or advertise it in a new thread. This thread is actually spammy. It's just whining to get attention over a poll. e.e Make more interesting topics. Then people will be attracted to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back