Why won't some things I get go in my items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky8

Reaction score
Some things that I get don't appear in my items. What happened?

If you have a v3, some of them might be souveniors. Also, maybe you have too many items, and you think you're buying things but you're really not because it won't let you hold any more items. PM if you have any other questions (pokes siggy)

If it's food, it goes into treats, not items.

I have had the same problem. It seems when ever I get a password from tamatown I enter it it shows me the item but after that it just goes away. I don't understand and some advice would really help.

~TamaGoCrazy~

check your souvenirs :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm.... That hasen't happened to me before. What version is your tama?

*tama star*

I finally figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!! it was in my souvenirs and they are in a certain number place thingy. I saw yesterday! :angry:

If you have a v3, some of them might be souveniors. Also, maybe you have too many items, and you think you're buying things but you're really not because it won't let you hold any more items. PM if you have any other questions (pokes siggy)
:blink: and thanks

i no what has happened sum version 3s buy things in the shop right....and sum times the shopkeeper rips u off and never gives u the item it happens to me all the time

i no what has happened sum version 3s buy things in the shop right....and sum times the shopkeeper rips u off and never gives u the item it happens to me all the time
yea i know! one day, me and my cuzin were connecting with our v3's and then we decided to check the shop for presents! :rolleyes: and there was a sale in my cuzin's shop so he decided to buy me a drum since my shop had expensive stuff.. but when he bought the drum, he tried to wrap it so he can send it to me, but it wasnt in his items! And thats how the shopkeeper ripped him off, and he paid 1500p for the drum! :blink:

What are the items? If they are the balls that your tama stands on and goes back and fourth, then they will be in the snack or meal. Check there and if you see them there, eat one because it is really cool. That is the only way of getting rid of them. try that and e-mail or pm i'm zenny. Pm me if you have any more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back