WHY WONT THEY MATE!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi fan boy

Reaction score
I have a V1 and a V4 that I want to mate. The V1 is a girl and the V4 is a boy. They both have 4 hearts for each other. The boy is 8 yrs old. The girl is half that (4). I've been connecting them for about 1hr and a half yesterday but THEY WONT MATE! How many times do I have to connect so they can mate??? Also the girl keeps on losing games. Please help!

do u have a love potion

i have the code CCACBCBA OR ACCBCAAB

1 of thoughs and the reson she loses is becausethe older 1 always wins :D

FYI, if they have 4 hearts for each other it is POINTLESS to use the love potion because they ALREADY have 4 hearts! I tried. :chohimetchi:

P.S. bazla1234 was right they mate at age 5 :lol: I just got 2 twin girls!

They don't need to be at the age of 5 mine mated and had babbies when it was 3. ;) :D ;) :huh:

How did u get TWINS???? :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kusatchi:
A. don't spam.

B. when you mate with a friend there are twins of the same gender.

And Tama Soccer#9, your tama that mated at age three was a boy, or you frequently reset or paused it.

the girls are usually weaker then the boys. and you might be losing games because one might have more training than the other. your tama (girl) still might be too young to mate with an 8yr old. im not too sure about that but anyways i hope i helped with your other concerns!! B) B) :eek:

It took 2 days for my tamagotchi and my mates one to mate mine was 6 and my friends was 4

what happens is one of the days when they give each other presents they shake there heads then the baby comes i hope i helped! :puroperatchi:

mariaw40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back