why won't you stupid thing let me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tezy101

Reaction score
well my tamagotchi had finshed school and when it got the job letter nothing came up and now when i press work it shakes its head plz help!

I REALY WANT A JOB! :furawatchi:

After You Get The [!] From Leaving Your School , Your Teacher Will Collect Back Your School Thing From You,And After A While,The Postman Will Come And Send Another [!] Mail .

And You Will Be Able To Choose Your Job .

Be Patient.Wait A Little While.

Hope I Helped .

PiinkishAverlyn

usualy when your Tama graduates 1 second later it gets a letter in the mail for a job offering. sorry I couldnt help much. :furawatchi:

but the post person sent me to ! letters and on the 2nd one he started crying and hes never had a job sincneplz help

will he send me anouther one

:furawatchi:

I'm assuming that you managed to go to the job screen. It's the one where you have a picture of a place and your tamagotchi walks from one place to another as you select a job. If you do not have enough stats for a specific job, your tama will continually get rejected (At least one X in the three characters that rate your tama). The tama's animation is a sad/crying animation when rejected.

i am not sure if this may work but you can try!!

why dont you change the time on your tamagotchi to the time when the mailman comes and gives you the job thingy!?

it is worth to try!

Sometimes,your tamagotchi may get rejected because of low skill points,neglect or high weight,that's why it is recomended you take good care of your tama to get a good job when your tama comes of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back