Why would anyone think old tamas are POINTLESS?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree as well! I don't own an original tamagotchi, but I want one!!! were can I find them?

Wigly
i'll repeat this again but next time please read the other posts that are above. you can get old tamas on ebay. i'm still looking for other places that i can buy them (i'm thinking of searching amazon.com...).

animerox

p.s. sorry that this one isn't next to the poster that i quoted^_^

Old tamagotchis? Pointless?! Amazing.

P1/P2 tamagotchis are great because they were the first- if you wnat to own a piece of tamagotchi history, you get one of these. Additionally, they don't have a lot of features that the new ones do, but that's a good thing; sometimes you want something to be straightforward and simple.

Angels are awesome because of the neat features they added: the touch screen, good deeds meter, et cetera. They add new flair to the game and are pretty easy to raise when you don't have a lot of time to devote. Morinos are unique in the same way, and a bit harder than angels; while oceans do this and are amazingly hard.

Osutchi/Mesutchi introduced the mating and connecting concept, and are generally fun/cute.

Depending on your astes, you might not like the old tamagotchis, but you can't tell me they're pointless. Without them, there wouldn't be tamagotchi today.

I don't own an original tama, but guess why:

My mom thinks:

they're stupid

worthless

too much money

BanDai spent too much time on them

and other mean things that would probably get me banned or something if I said them. :unsure: My mom's just too awful when it comes to tamas. :wacko:

Yeah, I know. They are soooo not rip-offs.

*sigh* The things I would do for a 1997 Tama.....

I completly agree! And if people think that the old tamas are boring, then they must think that connection/connectXion is boring, beacause the only reason we have them is from the origanail tamagotchis.

I saw Mothra's site, and that inspired me to start a tama collection. Where do you find the older tamagotchis at a reasonable price?

people who think old ines are pointless have no life and they suck and I wish they would go off and curl up so much their organs implode =) so if you think that tamas are pointless have a nice freaking day you retards.

Sorry - I completely disagree...
I suppose that they have an advantage for one who doesn't like games, but all they did was sit around. I was very dissapointed with them - I got a connection and loved it, and then read about some of the older ones. I finally read about "Angel" and decided that I wanted it more than anything else in the world. I searched and searched - finally I got it, and it did NOTHING! They just gave everything new names! Boring!

The ocean does sort of sound cool because it's supposed to be harder, but the old ones seriously just sit around, and take FOREVER to evolve. My favorite part of Tamagotchis is trying to get the good characters and mating and stuff, but the old ones grew up and then just sat around until they died with no cool animations or anything, and you had to wait for the life cycle to restart. There weren't even very many characters! Old Tamagotchis were, in a word, pointless.

(This doesn't apply to Morino or Ocean - I never tried them. However, the Morino cocoon stage still sounds really boring.)

(I also REALLY want a Mesu and an Osu. Not sure if those count as "old ones".)
yes mesu/osu are old tamas but if you dont like the old tamas you arent worth owning a pair.they take forever to evolve and they are old tamas only they have a different mating sequence and one more thing.ANGELS DIDNT HAVE A NEW GAME JUST A DIFFERENT ONE!!!and they are not boring.When they release mor tamas V3's will be boring.

Man I just hate people that think old tamas are boring and I am really defencive when it comes to old tamas.

I love the old tamagotchis! i think their alot better than the new ones, im not saying that the new ones stink.

I remember i had like 10 tamagotchis when i was younger. I used to love them, and i do again!

I don't think they are pointless!

Even tho I don't have one, I like them...

who wouldn't?!

I don't own an original tama, but guess why:My mom thinks:

they're stupid

worthless

too much money

BanDai spent too much time on them

and other mean things that would probably get me banned or something if I said them. :p My mom's just too awful when it comes to tamas. :(
I hate your mother... :D

I think they are great! They can be hand me downs, so you can pass them, there fun, and they are antiques!

people who think old ines are pointless have no life and they suck and I wish they would go off and curl up so much their organs implode =) so if you think that tamas are pointless have a nice freaking day you retards.
You have some serious issues.

I love old tamas, but this is kind of scary.

I love old tama's!!

They are so cool!

and it also keeps more memories then the new ones would

Angelgotchi's is filled with so much memories...

I love simple tam's

I dont really like the new V3, V2, and V1

but EnTama is COOL!

But Old tama's will always have a special place in our hearts...

i like my v2 i will never get a v3 i hate them i like v1 the best the older the tama is the better old ones for life

:D Okay.....o_O

If they were pointless then how did they get so popular?

I totally agree! i used to have one but then it ran out of batteries and i really miss it :furawatchi: but they are really cool! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back