Why :'(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXPoptartNinjaXxX

Reaction score
I heard that you tama is suposed to become a teenager 24 hours after it becomes a child and i also heard that when you pause it its doesn't stunt the growth.

Last night i went to a dance and it was suposed to change to a teenager last night but i paused it and it didn't

[SIZE=21pt]So when is it going to change??[/SIZE]

I'm not sure where you got that pausing doesn't stunt the growth. Pausing basically stops time for your tamagotchi, like they are put in suspended animation. They don't grow, lose stats, die, age while paused. You can have your tamagotchi paused for human years, centuries, and it will still be the same as you left it once you unpause it.

So if you pause it on the night that it was supposed to turn into a teenager, then you basically put its evolution on hold for that moment.

For example, if your adult tamagotchi is about to leave its baby, but you paused it before it happens, and unpaused it again in the morning, the adult will still be there with its baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
o.k for a start pausing ur tama stops it's growth completely so next time don't pause it instead reset the time to 1am in the morning then it will be asleep and then when you come back from the dance your tama might have woken up but at least it might be a teenager! :) :) B) [hope it isn't a universal though] good luck!!! :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: ;) :furawatchi: :)

:D memetchi7 :lol:

If you pause your tama it doesnt grow im afraid. I dont know why but it doesnt. Hope I helped.

If you pause your tamagotchi or try to make it evolve by changing the time, it will affect your tamagotchi's growth.

Try to remember to leave it off pause during the whole day, and don't change the time for different items in the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back