Wich tama is better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tambaby

Reaction score
I am going to buy a tama, but wich one should i get? please respond!

I like Tamagotchi Connection. I have a version 3. There are some many things that you can do with them.

Hope this helps!!

or an angelgotchi.they are sooooooooooo cool :furawatchi:

but i dont have one :lol: :huh: :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think en-tama, but you should wait to get them in the US. The japanese version it's too Japanese and you can't explore them at the best... except you know japan...

I had a keitai, but i think V3 is better... the keitai doen't have more characters like the V3 and doesn't connect to the site but only with a cellphone (only 4 japan) and of course you should talk/read japanese to explore some functions...

Of those three choices, the Entama is DEFINITELY the best. It has more features than the other two put together, even though it's all in Japanese.

The Entama will NOT be released in the US, just like the Keitai was never released here. If Bandai ever makes a v4, perhaps it will be similar to the Entama.

;) :( :(

Of those three choices, the Entama is DEFINITELY the best. It has more features than the other two put together, even though it's all in Japanese.
The Entama will NOT be released in the US, just like the Keitai was never released here. If Bandai ever makes a v4, perhaps it will be similar to the Entama.

:) :D :chohimetchi:
bandai is rather lazy.

they think that the v3 is like the en-tama.

which is isnt.

tho i say DO NOT get a mini.

they are pointless.

I'd dearly get my hands on entama only.....

too bad it's all in japanese (i give my hat off to those who bought entamas)

Entamas rock! I have one and it's really fun. You don't have to know Japanese to have lots of fun with them. They are so cute and awesome. Get an entama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back