Wierd Animation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgia

Reaction score
So, today I was like looking at my tamagotchi's screen after I went home from a 30 minute grocery shopping and there is this wierd animation when the biggest tamagotchi (the one in the middle) is photoing the dad with a plant. I have only 1 child an uhyotchi . Th dad was a papamemetchi or something like dad.

So...has anyone ever seen that animation before?

Click here for the pic!

If you can't see it clearly, just put your mouse on the picture and then there would be that sign on the right hand side below. click on that and the picture will enlarge itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's normal, cause' one time I saw My Mametchi Cleaning the floors with its dad, Papamametchi, using a vacuum.

Belgia, there are some animations you get to see only if you have certain families. The one you've described is one of them.

dear Belgiar ,

i saw your post that you added to your "Weird Animation" question. :) i did enjoy it....

the answer to your question is that it happened to me before.... it's not eating banannas, taking baths. that usually happens. it's not weirs. no matter how many c have sometimes children you have or hatched, you only have one of them doing something to their parents. (sometimes) hope that answeres your Q. :)

Do you have the cheerful family? Because i did and i saw that animation on my tamagotchi. I had the same question but then i found out. I guess that it just cause i had the cheerful family. I hope this answers your question! :D

:p :p :( :D :) :lol: :) :D :D :D :D :D

-Pippin63 :D

So, today I was like looking at my tamagotchi's screen after I went home from a 30 minute grocery shopping and there is this wierd animation when the biggest tamagotchi (the one in the middle) is photoing the dad with a plant. I have only 1 child an uhyotchi . Th dad was a papamemetchi or something like dad.
^_^ Okay I don't know this one. Is it a blended family? or a pure cheerful family? cause that might be one of the actions cheerful familys do. cause mine never did that!

P.S. I've never had the cheerful family so I don't know really anything about it. :)

Click here for the pic!

If you can't see it clearly, just put your mouse on the picture and then there would be that sign on the right hand side below. click on that and the picture will enlarge itself.
That's both weird and cool.

i have a v5. but i havent started it up yet

maybe ill see that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back