Wierd Changes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have They Eveloved N-E Where Weird? Please Post It here!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax evoled into a adult in French class (Like angel then they got married and then Angel ran out of batteirs after school lol :unsure: ) They r both :furawatchi: s!

and, i know, where my Tamas evolved weren't THAT interesting..........
well, anyways, N E 1 else's Tamagotchi(s) evolve after playing 5 times in a row of either Jump, Bump, Heading, or maybe even Slot(s) (and my Tamas, all 3 of them, have NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER been able to even get a chance to play a game of Slot(s)!!!!!!!!!!)??????????
uh wats heading and slots?

and do you have to jump 30 hurdles everytime or jump any number of hurdles?

once my freinds tama evolved in the middle of class!!!! the sound WAS on and he got sent out with it and told to put it away somewhere!

Mine changed to a :) in the middle of french class but i did not notice it untill recess!
if it evolved in the middle of french class and you only noticed it till recess.... how do ya know it evolved in french class lol!!! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

if it evolved in the middle of french class and you only noticed it till recess.... how do ya know it evolved in french class lol!!! :) :D
My tama woke up at 9:00 back then and french is at 8:40 tuntill recess witch is at 9:15 I got anoter funny evolution too! Kirby Tot to Teen

He had just woke at 8:00 and then he fell back a sleep because teens wake up at 9:00 so right away it fell back to sleep lol!

P.S Erica the tama slot is another V2 game that you unlock when your tama is an adult!

Ericathetama, those games are games from V2. It's OK you don't know that, not everybody does. Jump is a game when you hit buttons when a certain circle lights up. Thw better you do, the higher they jump. It's different from the V1 jump. Heading is a game in V2 and V3 when you hit balls with your tamagotchi's head. Bump is a game when you try to knock over other tamas.

My 2nd tama evolved during Thanksgiving dinner, right after eating his favorite food, a doughnut! My 4th tama evolved in my pocket. Not to weird, but I didn't know it would happen. I put it in my pocket and I almost dropped it when I took it out! (It was REALLY cold so I was wearing gloves.) "AAH!" I sceamed. "A sheep thingie!" I was walking home, and the other kids around gave me some strange looks. One of my tamas evolved when I was washing my hair. One evolved the day after my basement flooded. It was in my great- aunts house! A girl from school and I were connecting our tamas at recess. It was the day after my birthday. The sound was off, and suddenly I looked down and I saw a marutchi at the bottom. The girl and I screamed (in happiness) when we saw: an onion!

My tama woke up early in the morning,evolved, then went back to bed for another hour before waking up!

My tama woke up early in the morning,evolved, then went back to bed for another hour before waking up!
Ya that happened to me to My tamas had babys today and Lol you know what happend

My friend asked me if she could play with my tamas she said yes then she connected them and I asked

Why are there those weird fireworks?
She answered....

Well i think your tamas might be having a baby then I stared to scream on the school yard..............

MY TAMAGOTCHIS HAD BABYS!!!!!!

my.tama.went.to.sleep.....in.the.morning.it.was.a.teen....

sorry.about.the.dots.my.spacebar.doesnt.work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back