Wierd Code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lord

Reaction score
:D Ok so ive got the royal costume and after i used it it gave me a password, it said password for ?? and the pasword is 59730 98764. I think it could be linked to the mestirious souvenier #32. If not then pls tell me wat its for. My user name is tim if that helps. :wub:

The royal costume password is not linked to the 32nd souviner. Tama Island is. Type the password from the royal costume on the Tamagotchi Corner Shop game on DS and you get a sofa.

im not sure if this is the same code...but there is 1 he gives u that lets u have a ghost called !! on ur V3. i think u can use it to clone ur tama and dance with it :) :)

The royal costume password is not linked to the 32nd souviner. Tama Island is. Type the password from the royal costume on the Tamagotchi Corner Shop game on DS and you get a sofa.
Oh yeah! Kyliesmum mad a topic MONTHS ago

about that password.

TamaWiz: No, its not the same code. :)

ur wierd..... its not linked 2 the 32 suveneer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think its 4 ds corner shop :) :) :) :) :) :p :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry guys i posted this months ago it just took ages to get up here since then i have found out. :furawatchi:

The royal costume password is not linked to the 32nd souviner. Tama Island is.
How can you be sure of that? No one knows what the 32nd souvenir is.

i dont think there is a 32nd souviner yet...doesnt seem like any1 knows about it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back