wierd tama...please! reply now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutusara

Reaction score
my tama has gone nuts!every 2 mins, it says "batteries with a big X" then i have to reset it. how do i fix it?it is a young ura :(

i found a secret screen. hold A and then press reset. when you hear the beep, let go A and press b, c, then a. it will show a secret screen.please reply!

That sign, the big battery with an X over it, means that your Tama's battery is low. You need some new batteries for your Tama. Resetting it won't do any good.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do reset it, sometimes it will work, or if you push the battery in more it might. But, if the battery is really dead you just need to get a new one. I don't know what the "secret screen" is, sorry.

Get some new batteries? That may help. :( and maybe you found the secret ROM test screen. You can connect with an egg sometimes! ;)

my tama has gone nuts!every 2 mins, it says "batteries with a big X" then i have to reset it. how do i fix it?it is a young ura  :D i found a secret screen. hold A and then press reset. when you hear the beep, let go A and press b, c, then a. it will show a secret screen.please reply!
That means you need to cnange the batteries for your tamagotchi, resetting it will not make it any better. Thanks for the tip on the secret screen though!

[TamaDanni]

Last edited by a moderator:
When the big X shows that means that you need new batteries. You can get them from almost anywhere. Resetting your tama won't do any good and the X thing will start all over again. So just buy new batteries.

don't ever do anything about the secret room ROM thing it just resets the whole thing AND I WAS ON TH THIRD GEN!!!that's okay it's my fault , i was born curious

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :huh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back