Wierd Thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamajama101

Reaction score
HI im not exactly a new tama owner but i found this freaky cool thing on my v4 tama ok so on my last tama I got 30000 p thats right 30000 and so any ways my tama died wile i was at school :) :) I had :) so ya i restarted it and I started WITH 30000 points it was so freaky ids this a glitch or does the tama round up ur points and on ur next tama u get the same amount of points that u had before??? :huh:

Well, if it dies, and you restart it from the back button, you loose everything. But when it dies, if you push (a) and © at the same time, it will reset and keep some of your points.

Wow! That is awesome! I'm going to use that if mine dies! That a good way to earn points!

Actually, when your tamagotchi dies, it leave's 20000GP points behind for the baby.

But like said before, you have to press A and C together to do that.

I don't know how you managed to get 30000GP, I am sure it was only 20000GP... :D

Actually, when your tamagotchi dies, it leave's 20000GP points behind for the baby.But like said before, you have to press A and C together to do that.

I don't know how you managed to get 30000GP, I am sure it was only 20000GP... :D
He didn't say that his parent left he said that his tamagotchi died.Mind you-After my parent leaves I have 20000gp!I dont know if that works when it dies though!

Well, I think that's normal...

When you reset your dead Tam, you still keep the points, but it will be rounded off.

I once had 4087 points, my Tam died and when I reset it, I got 4000!

He didn't say that his parent left he said that his tamagotchi died.Mind you-After my parent leaves I have 20000gp!I dont know if that works when it dies though!
Really, are you sure??

I am gonna have to check this up... :furawatchi:

Ok..

This hasn't Happened to myself before!

But yes, as everyone says, if your Tama Dies, And you press[A] and [C]

Then you get 20000gp!!

I think there was a Topic in Tips and Tricks on this..

But I am not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back