Wierd...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like poo

Reaction score
I just replaced batteries for my tamagotchi. When I left him, he was a kuchipatchi. Before him, i had a mimitchi but now i have replaced the batteries i have the mimitchi back, with the exact same name and everything.

Anyone know what happened? :p :lol:

0______o cant say i know what happened. but are the points and items the same with your kutchipatchi??

if not, your tam battery... isnt stuck in properly? maybe it suffered from memory loss :)

You have a v3, right? I think I saw that in one of your other posts.

Anyway, as you know, when you download, you start off at the last major event. I suppose the only logical explanation for this glitch is that it somehow skipped not only back to the last major event, but back to the last generation, when you downloaded. The only reason this is even remotely half-way plausible is because the parents and grandparents are stored in the family book -- perhaps it reverted to the mimitchi you had before, thinking for some reason that the evolution into mimi was the last major event or something? Very odd; I really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back