wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how annoyed would you be if sombody started to be sexsist to you?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100,000%

• 50%

• how would i know im too scared or freaked out right now!

• 1%

• 900,0000%

• 0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddyrox11

Reaction score
:furawatchi: im sorry to ask you about this but trust me i know about it!

p.s. if you dont know what im talking about its about my friend! :rolleyes:

I don't care if people are sexist towards me. It's mostly men who do it and I'm pretty sexist towards them anyhow.

As you get older, you meet a lot of people who are going to act a certain way towards you, and you're going to have to deal with it. It's just life. *shrugs*

ew....nobody ever acted like that to me

hope not 100 percent i think

ew hello there are like kids on here you shouldn't even be talking about it on tama talk so if your going to talk about that go on date line :huh: :blink: :lol: :D :angry: :angry:

*rolls eyes* Sexist means you are nasty to people of the oppisate gender just for being the oppisate gender a bit like rasism. It doesn't have anything to do with...yaaaaaaaaknow.
as if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) B) B) B)

as if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) B) B) B)
Seriously, it means gender discriminative. Look it up in the dictionary...

Huh... Well, a lot of kids act pretty sexist. Like when you see 2nd grade girls going around saying "Girls rock!" Of course, they don't know it's sexist. They don't even know what sexist means. They probably don't know that the word "sex" can also be associated with "gender," so they probably think that "sexist" has something to do with mating or something... I dunno.

Oh, right, I had a point in there. When I was little, boys acted sexist towards me sometimes, so I'm pretty used to it, so I'd be angrier than I was scared.

Ok, i am going to break it down, for all who do not understand the word "sexist".

Sexist means to have Wrong feeling towards the opposite gender, It mostly happens to Girls.It has nothing to do with sex. For example, " A girl is walking in a school hall way, and a boy says, " Girls are so weak, i bet they couldn't lift a pound, they are lower than boys" That is sexist

It is very rude, and is mostly done in insults. Girls can be sexist to, it just more likely you would hear that from a boy, Personaly i do not Get mad at boys for saying that, It think its stupid, and immature, My motto is "anything,boys can do we can do to" No one is better than another.Thats my oppinon ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back