Wii Shop Channel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
I'm really just posting this because I'm very excited! As soon as my mom comes home, I'll ask her about buying these games with my $20:

-My Pokemon Ranch - 1,000 Points.

-My Aquarium - 500 Points.

-The Web - 500 Points.

Every thousand is worth $10 so I have it all planned out!

Do you have any downloaded stuff from the Wii Shop?

it's the illegally right way to buy and download games off their own company.

I haven't bought anything. I still have my NES, SNES and 64, so I have no need. Anything I want besides the games I have I just download online.

I've downloaded the silly free things like the WiiFit channel and some voting/Mii things but that's it. I don't see the point in buying games I already have XD

Me and my brother have:

Ocarina of Time.

Majora's Mask.

A Link to the Past.

Super Metroid.

Yoshi's Story.

We're big Zelda fans! 8D

That's only ROMS and Emulators.
The Wii's VC and Wii Ware, PSN and X-Box's store are legal.

Last thing I have?

Final Fantasy IV: Years After.
but the fact that you download it onto your wii just like you would in an emulator doesn't feel so right to me. :D

but the fact that you download it onto your wii just like you would in an emulator doesn't feel so right to me. :D
They have a channel for it, so it's completely legal. Besides, you have to buy it from them with money. The internet channel is like, 5$.

In other news, I suggest that you only buy My Poke'mon Ranch if you have Diamond or Pearl, because you can bring Poke'mon from your DS into your Wii game! The Wurmple looks so cute!!

Last edited by a moderator:
but the fact that you download it onto your wii just like you would in an emulator doesn't feel so right to me. <_<
Off yer Highhorse.. I bet you do download roms and emulators.

These games are on the VC. Paid by the company to be on the VC. You pay with Wii points ot these. It's legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back