Will anything happen if... (V2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyde

Reaction score
Will anything happen if you're on the screen where your new baby tama wakes up, and it shows the boy/girl crying with it's gender below if you get the low battery signal there?

Will it come back on that screen, or will it become a blank name tama and such?

Hmm.. Well because you havent "officially" started your Tama, once you press download Im not exactly sure what it will come back to. I think it should go back to that, but as I said, because itsnot 100% started it may not. Thats a tricky one. It will go to your last generation if it doesnt anyway.

//Haze

I think it will come back the same as it was when the battery died. That is, IF you choose download and not reset when it asks you to choose.

Will anything happen if you're on the screen where your new baby tama wakes up, and it shows the boy/girl crying with it's gender below if you get the low battery signal there?
Will it come back on that screen, or will it become a blank name tama and such?
I'm almost positive that it goes back to the Boy/Girl crying scene but I could be wrong so don't trust me.

*By the way I love your avatar. I adore Zukitchi!*

The last major events are:

Waking up

Evolution

Low battery signal starting...

Low battery signal starting? WONDERFUL! Should take you back to where you left off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back