will frequent pause affect the growth of tamagotch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jen500x

Reaction score
i got a tamagotchi music star and sometimes when im busy like washing clothes i cant take care of it and when that happens i make it a habit to pause the game

so my question is

a.will it change how it evolve

another thing...

i got used to being a 999th rank in the device but it was only only on my 5th year or 6th that i made it to rank 2nd and then 1st

is this a common occurence??

For the first question, yes. A Tamagotchi evolves based on the number of un-paused hours you care for it. As for the second question, I don't have personal experience with the Music Star, so I can't really help you out there. Sorry! I'm sure someone else will help me out here though. :eek:

Every second it spends being paused is a second it will have to spend unpaused to grow.

Example:

It is 1:00PM. Your Tamagotchi is going to evolve into an adult in 3hrs. (at 4:00PM)

You pause your Tamagotchi for 1hr. It is now 2:00PM when it is unpaused.

Your Tamagotchi will now evolve at 5:00PM.

Both OldSchoolTama and MintyDreams7 are right, when you pause it often it will affect the growth, it happened to me and it took for ever to grow.

My sister has a tama and she never pause it and it doesen't beep much, just take good care of it and don't pause it much. :( Glad to help you. :D

Your tama's star ranking usually goes up when it performs on stage or when it practices in the studio. Star ranking can be a little weird sometimes, though (sometimes I've seen it lower after a successful practice at the band studio :mimitchi: ). A high star ranking is good, since the manager pays you more money when you have a lower star ranking.

Also, a ranking of 999 usually means your tamagotchi has failed to get a pro debut. The reason for the sudden change of star ranking may have occurred because you answered the door and your tama went to impress the judges and succeeded.

thank you so much all for the explaination :mimitchi: i really really appreciate it

but its weird that i impress the judge so much that i move from 999th to 2nd all in one go..lol but im glad no complaining there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back