will i ever get taller :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 12 and I'm the tallest person in my class and i hate it i feel like a giant :chohimetchi: be glad your average... for 16, 5' 0" isnt that bad :chohimetchi: my mom is like 43 and she is only like 5' 4" dont worry you will probably go through a growth spurt before you stop growing..

You will probably hit a growth spurt.

Drink any caffeine? That stunts your growth *is teh word stunt?*

I'm nearly 13 and I'm 5'4 so ya... idk really.

I'm 5'5 and considered very tall for an 11 year old....

I feel like a giant, and Im also very skinny. Sometimes if I look at myself in the mirror I get scared of myself..cuz Im WAY too tall and WAY too skinny. Be happy with who you are (I suppose I should be saying that to myself aswell, lol) and dont worry about getting taller, you'll hit a growth spurt soon enough :]

Good Luck!

I stopped at 12 <.<;
That made me think of something..

My mom tells me she stopped growing at 11, she's 5'10.

Their's a chance. You can grow until you're 18, but you might have stopped early.

If you are a girl, it's hard to tell if you will get taller or not not.

After I was out of highschool, I bumped in to one of the shrimpiest guys in the whole school and he was a whole foot taller than the last time I saw him so guys get that later growth.

The only thing you can do is be healthy. Junky foods tend to stunt growth especially a lot of caffeine.

i drink alot of coffee btwplus when i was small my old doctor prescribed me "ritalin" for A.D.D (which i found out i DIDN'T have A.D.D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, think about it.

How tall are your parents?

How tall are the women of your family?

If they tend to be short on both sides, maybe you'll be short.

How early did they stop growing?

Stuff like that, for having an idea, heredity wise.

Have you had your period?

A lot of people stop growing after that.

Did you have your growth spurt yet?

I'm 5'1, and I've been like this for 3 years.

I had my growth spurt in 6th grade.

And the women in my family are short.

So yeah, I'm a short person.

I am 16 and only about 5'3".

There are girls who are seniors, and they're probably only 4' 11 or five.

You never really can tell.

But being short is NOT a bad thing.

I am 16 and only about 5'3".There are girls who are seniors, and they're probably only 4' 11 or five.

You never really can tell.

But being short is NOT a bad thing.
For me, it's a bad thing ;_;

I love being short. xD That way, most guys are taller than me.

But I come from a family full of short people.

I'm short, too. I like it though. It's not bad. I'll look younger later when I want to look younger! ;)

I'm 12 and I'm the tallest person in my class and i hate it i feel like a giant :blink: be glad your average... for 16, 5' 0" isnt that bad :mametchi: my mom is like 43 and she is only like 5' 4" dont worry you will probably go through a growth spurt before you stop growing..
me 2! 12 and the tallest in my class except for my best friend. im 5'5"

tallnish sux

I'm 5'4'' and I'm 13. People stop growing when their 18, so you might hit a growth spurt FireCracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back