will i like it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newguykaizer

Reaction score
my cousin has a tamagotchi (elisarae) and i dont know if i would want one. it doesnt seem too girly. i'm an 11 year old boy. :unsure:

My boyfriend is 18 and I introduced him to it, and he loves them!!! I'm sure you will grow attached.. :furawatchi:

Tamagotchi's are for boys and girls!!

Get one, they're addicting :furawatchi: :eek:

I'm 16 and got a lot :furawatchi: i'm pretty sure for someone your age you'll like it, they got boyish looking tamagotchis, and A LOT of ppl have them, if someone made fun of u then they are pretty lame or have nothing better to do but be stupid

im a guy and i have them :lol: but if ur gonna buy one dont buy a mini they are kinda boring :rolleyes: i have one and use it as a keychain

Last edited by a moderator:
I happen to be a girl, but I have seven (four V1's, three V2's). :rolleyes: My dad sometimes plays the Slot Game on V2 to earn me some extra points. :lol:

yeah get one they r awsome kidz all round the world have them boys and girls :unsure:

:wacko: :angry: :eek: :angry:

Hey SakuraNishimura.

are you selling your tamas?

i would like to buy one.

i have 2 friends that are boys and i introduced them to getting one and now they love it, both of them are 14yrs old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back