Will I still have my items and points after...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry 202

Reaction score
I'm currently on my first generation of Tamagotchi. If my Tamagotchi gets a partner and has a second generation, will I still have my points, items and souvenirs that I earned during my first generation's Tamagotchi? :)

Points: yes, items: yes, souvenirs: no. My Tamagotchi just reached it's second generation today and surprisingly the souvenirs were all gone ;) . I know the items and points will still be there, not sure about the souvenirs though.

If it's a V4 or V4.5, I'd also like to add that the second generation will keep about 10 percent of the first generation's skill points. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently on my first generation of Tamagotchi. If my Tamagotchi gets a partner and has a second generation, will I still have my points, items and souvenirs that I earned during my first generation's Tamagotchi? :huh:
On the second Generation, when the parent has left, you will still have your items.

If your Tamagotchi is a V4, then all your Points will have gone and you will have to start from scratch with your second Generation. Your souvenirs will be gone :D .

Hope I helped.

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

Points: yes, items: yes, souvenirs: no. My Tamagotchi just reached it's second generation today and surprisingly the souvenirs were all gone :( . I know the items and points will still be there, not sure about the souvenirs though.
If it's a V4 or V4.5, I'd also like to add that the second generation will keep about 10 percent of the first generation's skill points. B)
Your souvenirs vanished? That's not supposed to happen. I have a V3 and all its souvenirs are still there. The only way you're supposed to lose your souvenirs is if you reset your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back