will matchmaker still come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie12

Reaction score
My V4 is an old timer so will the matchmaker still come. Please help be cause I don't want it to die.

Im sure it'll b fine, hey I heard sumthing about how 2 get the matchmaker 2 cum just check out the tips and trix section. Butr even if it doesent know that Im here 4 u and ur tama. Ill just check it again and put it here so u dont have 2

lotsaluv

princess_cleopatra

I hope it will come. How old is your tama ?

Pussycat

WOW thats old. Mine was 6 when the matchmaker came. :unsure: I think it still will though. :)

When my tama evolved into a oldtimer [cause i wanted it 2] the machmaker didnt come anymore. The only way is to: mate another oldtimer of the opposite gender with yours.

hope i helped!

My V4 is an old timer so will the matchmaker still come. Please help be cause I don't want it to die.
How old is it? If it's an old character(evolved fro a adult) then no, she won't come.

Thanks that helped alot. I'll mate with my friend Holly

mine at the moment is 5 and has got a baby [because i mated it with another one of my tamas] it is a dorotchi [the ghost]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back