Will my baby keep its parent's stuff?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLiss

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My new Tamagotchi is only 2 years old, so of course he doesn't have an egg yet. I'm curious, though: when he does father a baby, and he leaves, will all the souvenirs and items I've collected by then pass on to the baby? Or does the baby start with a clean slate?

Thanks to all who answer!

yes they do pass on but you start new with all your skill points

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't keep all of the souviners, only a few of them. I'm not quite sure of which ones but I think it's the ones from traveling and the ones you get from the king , you keep.

The parent will leave to the baby all: Gotchi points (money), meals & snacks, and items. But, the parent will take some souvenirs with them.

When an adult V3 Tamagotchi character returns to Tamagotchi Planet, leaving his baby in your care, he takes the two keys from the Town Hall, the medal from the School, the cell phone from the Parent, the BMX bike from the GrandParent, and all of the items he won in the Arcade games: skateboard, balloon, baseball cap, and teddy bear.

The adult V4 Tamagotchi parent takes many more of the souvenirs with him. The child gets to keep only: the five travel souvenirs, the three royal present souvenirs, and the two movie posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back