Will my sweet little Tama survive overnight, can I pause it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BowsersWaffles

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying a Tamagotchi Uni, but will it be hard to take care of? Will it die during school? Will it die overnight? Does something scary happen when it dies? I need to know before I save up 60$ to buy a Tamagotchi! :babytchi:

Last edited:
Hey there! The tamas on the Tamagotchi Uni are hardy and easy to take care of. If school is a concern, you can hire a sitter to watch over your pet while you're busy. When it dies it only becomes a ghost before being replaced by a new egg. Hope this helps!

Hey there! The tamas on the Tamagotchi Uni are hardy and easy to take care of. If school is a concern, you can hire a sitter to watch over your pet while you're busy. When it dies it only becomes a ghost before being replaced by a new egg. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I was worried that there was gonna be like a jumpscare or something.

At night they will be sleeping. During school, you can let them stay at a daycare.

Oh dear - That's just fanart, tamagotchis are very innocent and wholesome digital pets!

Latest posts

Back