Will my v3 stop being glitchy if I reset it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somefruits

Reaction score
I'm on the 3rd generation, but I can only visit my parent, not my grandparent. The option just isn't there. I know it's a glitch, but if I reset my tamagotchi, will it work properly? Or is there nothing I can do at this point?

I've had the same problem with you. Resetting it won't do you any good. There really isnt anything you can do at this point. Maybe try waiting until the next generation? Or switching the batteries?

- TamaTamatchi

When I had this glitch, it never got better, though it might have if I had completely reset it. Even my parents only showed up until the teen stage at most. (OFF-TOPIC It annoyed me immensely, but after I raised the Tama up to 10 generations, someone stole it and broke it in a terribly awful way: buttons ripped out, screen screwed up, etc.) So now I have a new pair of V3s from my friend and they don't have the glitch. Weird.

All of my v3's do that all the time -_-

Suddenly the ancestors just aren't there any more, and it's so frustranting. :angry:

Besides this glitch is so common, I don't even know if it counts as a true glitch...?

What I mean is, glitchy tamas would usually glitch on more than one specific feature, and there is usually a way of solving the problem, wich, there dosen't seem to be on this one. Whatever.

Good luck anyways!

:hanatchi: :hanatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back