Will the US ever get something as cool as TGC+C?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanNyan

Reaction score
Well I really, REALLY want a Tamagotchi+Color but 1) I don't know a lick of japanese and 2) I can't affored the outrageous prices going for it so I was thinking maybe with a little patience do you think that maybe the US will be getting something of the like? I really, really, RREEEally hope so. Your opinions, facts, info?

I think that it will make it's way into the US one day, like the Music Star, for example.

Meanwhile, I'd advise that you wait, until the price goes down a little for them, and get it off eBay if they're not in the US when you want. They shouldn't take very long to come out, I'm guessing, since it was released a few months ago.

I'm in Canada, and I hope they come out in North America soon. I really want a Tamagotchi Plus Color.

Even if you don't know how to read Japanese, you don't have to worry much!

You actually should know the normal functions of a normal Tama, right? They're quite the same.

Yes, the prices are high because it has color and so many features... I hope it'll go down soon. [Even if I have one already xD I couldn't wait.]

I certainly hope so, while I do like the basic Tamagotchis it would be nice to have something that's a big change. My brothers going to Japan for a school trip in a few weeks, I'm going to make him get me a bunch of Tamagotchi assessors as well as Tamagotchis. :huh:

The US (Europe etc.) Bandai seems a little lazy to me, In Japan they have colored pixels, can connect to photo booths, a tama school, dekas, TMGC color. So, yeah, compare Japan Bandai to US (Europe...) Bandai we need a little bit more stuff. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back