Will You join?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, Will you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe So

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

callie_girl

Reaction score
Get ready for the first annual Valentines Day tamagotchi group hatching!!!!

I am planning to schedule this event every year from now on! We will come

up with some adorable matching valentine's day names* for our tama's on the

days leading up to V-Day and plan a group hatch for that afternoon! Please

tama mail me or respond on this topic for details or suggestions. It's gonna be

awesome!

I'd love to! What time is it and are V1's welcome? I also have some cute Valentine's Day names.

Girls-

Lovey

Heart

Rose

Boys

Cupid

Bow

Arrow

Sorry, that's all I have!

Sorry, don't have a tama to hatch. They took my name Cupid, but I still have 2!!!!

They R Luvly and Kissy.

ill join, wat time is it? i hav a silver v3 ( i wanna get a glow in the dark white v4) :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

I'll try to join in. My current tama, Annie will be 6 then, so might get the baby on the 14th or the 15th. Will try for 14th first and aim for a girl again.

My possible names

Rosie

Venus ((goddess of love))

Candi

Julie ((short version of Juliet))

Viola

Daisy

Cheri

Hey guys, It's me! Check out the Valentines Day group Hatching Topic

For some answers to your questions!

PS we are not physically meeting anywhere. We will all just hatch them

at the same time and chart their growths as a sort of "club". Also, Of course

V1's are welcome! I am looking foreward to tomorow!

i set the time and date and i paused it as an egg (its been paused for 3 days lol) :D

my tamagotchi is paused at school so when i get it im gonna unpause andd it gonna hatch yay ill tell u if its a boy or a girl

Oh guess what, it happened!!!! The matchmaker came at three this afternoon. I has to reset her back a minute, but the second time she came I caught her!!! Annie now has a happy little boy I will be naming him a valentine's day name even though his naming will be tomorrow. I was right the first time, she turned 6 during the morning. I am so happy. I need to look up boy names for love. I was so giddy, I forgot to hit the middle button, but a boy is good too.

o and also not to be rude or anything but could you post when you are going to do the group hatching so im not waiting forever when you did it 2 hours ago.Thank you!

mine hatched a girl!!! i named it venus because i thought it was creative ;)

Agape is still a baby, Mom left during the night. He is hungry every few minutes and loves his jumprope. We are going to tamatown soon, visit mom and grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back