Win most rounds for sprint

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
while you are playing sprint keep on pressing a,b,c continuously and very fast. this should help you win most of the rounds.

Hope this helped! :angry: :blink:

What I do for the sprint is press a and c continously very fast and i win every round.I never lose.

I think its just luck, wether you win or not, and, what charecter you get. Kutchipatchi is quite slow.

hey, person who got their avatar off google images, hee hee!

If you read the instructions, it says press 1 (any 1) button constantly. I do that and usually win all the time. It doesn't matter as long as your pressing a button constantly.

hi sabrina!!

i finally find ur replys stuff

well i jus press a and b

I have a tamagochi right now

version 1

nazotchi

age 9

girl

erica

14 generation

i have 18 tama. getting money and working helps. don't be jealous about that. thanks

while you are playing sprint keep on pressing a,b,c continuously and very fast. this should help you win most of the rounds.
Hope this helped! :D :blink:
I'll try it but I do it just B and then C and keep on doing that fast :blink:

truegirl_17

Posted: May 30 2006, 05:03 PM

version 1

nazotchi

age 9

girl

erica

14 generation

i have 18 tama. getting money and working helps. don't be jealous about that. thanks i just bought one now 19

:blink: :blink: :D

truegirl_17

Posted: May 30 2006, 05:03 PM

version 1

nazotchi

age 9

girl

erica

14 generation

i have 18 tama. getting money and working helps. don't be jealous about that. thanks . i'm much better than you taking care of tama than you :D ahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha

email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back