Windows Media Player on Vista

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Okay, my family just bought a new laptop. I put in my Fall Out Boy CD to listen to it. It's the kind of drive that instead of having a tray come out, you stick the disc in and it just automatically takes the disc in. Like a Nintendo Wii.

Okay, so...

I want to take the CD out now. There's no eject button on the laptop. I went to the 'Help and Support' on the laptop, and searched 'CD eject' I clicked on 'How to eject a CD or DVD' it said to right-click on the album while I was in the navigation section of WMP and there would be an 'Eject' option. I right-clicked on it and all I got was 'Burn' 'Library Settings' and 'Options' I clicked on them, but none of them had an 'Eject' option.

I NEED HELP ON HOW TO GET THE DISC OUT. IT'S A BRAND NEW LAPTOP. JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY.

For anyone who needs to know, it's a Dell Studio laptop.

The same way you got it in...? ^-^;; How did you get it in??

It should have an eject button somewhere. Maybe you're not seeing it. Don't look so hard, just look at it normally and you'll spot it. Search around, you'll find it.

Every laptop has an eject button you just haven't seen it. Sometimes the most obvious things are right in front of you. It might be a very small button or could be it's not next to the disk drive.

I'm going to assume we have the same windows media player. If you can't find the eject button then you can eject it through windows media player like I have done in the screen cap. Even if the WMP is different it should still be pretty much the same.

Click to veiw WMP screen cap.

I hope I helped!

ST ;)

There's no eject button.

You eject it by doing some command on the computer, but I fixed it.

I went into Computer/My Computer and right-clicked on it and there was an 'Eject' option.

xD

I'll ask a Guide to close this topic since I fixed it.

[SIZE=7pt]OMG! Allie! [/SIZE]

I'm listening to Window's Media right now.

Fall Out Boy.

It's I'm Like A Lawyer.

Like your signature.

And we were just talking about it on OFF.

I was just noticing all of these coincidences.

Or maybe it's NOT a coincidence O:

I'm glad it's fixed xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back