Winning a concert/competition at Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we try many times at the concert or competition, will they take in your highest score or the score at the very first try?

By playing tama-mile, the higher tama-mile you get the more points you get. Everything increases and you can get about 1000 CD experience points if you go high in Tama-mile. Also,if we try many times at the concert or competition, will they take in your highest score or the score at the very first try?

My friend has the special prize, she has the egg with the red coat, how can we have the special prize?? maybe it's lucky??

Ok here, I will give you two tips that will help you get better at contests. But if you don’t believe me…… my ID is TS9520, the person with the most wins EVER WINS on Tamagotchi Music City, contests!!! If you don’t know what are my first place wins are, I have win first place 11 TIMES!? :eek:

Tip 1.

In the game “Tamagotchi on stage”, don’t click the arrows when a dots shows. Just click it when the dot is under arrow, then click. It will change colour when the dot is under. If you click it just in time, you will get a LOT MORE points in you’re score!? :D

Tip 2.

Also in the game “Tamagotchi on stage”, the judges have a different number of dots!? The judges with the most dots are the King’s Family. You can get 6780p from them!? :wacko:

Now I will answer some of you’re questions for you. :ichigotchi:

Answer 1.

In VOTE, you asked that.

I managed to get about 260 points once at stage performance and I started the competition with 2 votes.
No, when voting starts on Saturday, everyone has 0 votes. :hitodetchi:

Answer 2.

4. I've seen some getting more than 60 votes. Impressive. How do you get so many votes?
Yes, Impressive. You can only get 100 votes at VOTE. People say you can get more than 100. But it’s not true. It use to be, but Bandai changed the voting total to 100 now. :puroperatchi:

Answer 3.

I really don't think people actually listen to your cd and vote for their favorite one. My guess is everyone is just voting for themselves. But to get 60 votes means you actually log in and log out many times and scroll to vote for yourself like crazy?
Will………… you have to be friendly to others, so they can go to your room and let people listen to your CD. If that goes will, you might be on the Gotchi Records poll! It will help you get more votes. :kuribotchi:

Answer 4.

Ah………… I’m sick of answering this question, but ok!

3. Does playing more games during the competition week help my ranking or voting?
No, this has nothing to do with contests. Also, you will need more fans to get more votes if you want more. :kusatchi:

I hope that helps! ;)

My friend has the special prize, she has the egg with the red coat, how can we have the special prize?? maybe it's lucky??
[SIZE=12pt]An egg with a coat!?[/SIZE] :puroperatchi:

I have never heard of that item before!? Would your friend take a ScreenShot of it, so we can see it please!? :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=12pt]An egg with a coat!?[/SIZE] :huh: I have never heard of that item before!? Would your friend take a ScreenShot of it, so we can see it please!? ;)
ya we need proof of this so call red coat thing. so how many points do you need to get to get that red coat kao?

In the first place, it is NOT an egg.

In the second place, I think you are talking about the Gotchi King Statue.

And why do I think that? When you are talking about a "red cape" The king has a red cape and a crown. and he kinda looks like an egg as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
and kao stop talking about the king. this is not what the topic is about, is it :huh:

and kao stop talking about the king. this is not what the topic is about, is it :rolleyes:
To get the special prize, your CD level has to be very high and your score must be very low. I have noticed that special prize winners all have very high CD level, but has score very low. For example, i saw this special prize winner once which has a 4th gold CD, but has score 400 points only!!! so, i think that you have to have a very high CD level and you have to get very low points to get that, but i have never gotten that though.

funny, this is the topic about competition, I have a right to say about the special prize

all of u don't believe me?? all of you haven't seen it, this is the second time I've seen it, I add her as friend but she didn't accept, maybe she has lots of friends, if I see her again I will take a print screen for u or u can sent the mail to ask the bandai, I don't lie u ><

It's like the gotchi king statue (1st gotchi king), but the gotchi king statue has the gold coat, right? the egg I told u has the red coat

In the first place, it is NOT an egg.In the second place, I think you are talking about the Gotchi King Statue.

And why do I think that?  When you are talking about a "red cape" The king has a red cape and a crown. and he kinda looks like an egg as well.
right, it's the red cape? sorry, my country is the tropical country, I don't know diffirent between cape and coat,

The statue like the first gotchi prize, but it has the red cape, when we wach the owner's reward (at the right top) there is the rainbow color crown and the letter "special prize"

I only want to know more about the special pirze, that's all, and this topic's about competition, I have a right to say about it

Ok, I have just take a print screen

special.jpg

just like i told you :huh:
a strange king :huh: he's like an egg more than a king

every thing in the music city has the eyes and mouth, such as house, shop... but he don't have

a strange king :wacko: he's like an egg more than a kingevery thing in the music city has the eyes and mouth, such as house, shop... but he don't have
i know it is strange but it is the king

Latest posts

Back