Wintery greetings from Sweden

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevery

Reaction score
Hi, I recieved a Tamagotchi Friends from my boss as a Christmas gift from work. And now I am hooked.

I never had a tama as a kid so I am making up for it now. ^_^

I am 32 years old, I live in Sweden and when I am not working part time in a Japanese pop culture store, I am studying to become a web programmer (C#, JavaScript and HTML5).

Other interests I have are sci fi series, gaming and collecting taxidermy.

10i9fl2.jpg

Me and my tama on our way to work!

igd8w0.jpg

My current: Neotchi, 2G. Going for Patitchi or Decoratchi.

Hellooooo welcome to tamatalk! You're really pretty also greetings here from the PH! Winter seems so nice there, I wish there was snow here too :( ( it's really nice to see people getting hooked like you, good luck and I hope u get that decoratchi/patitchi

Welcome! Glad to hear that you finally have your own Tama after all these years. :)

I... Can't describe how glad I am to see you here... Angenämt. I'm from Sweden too, and I've wished for so long that the tamagotchi interest would come back here too... So I'm glad to see you. I've been hooked to tamagotchis for more than eight years, and now I'm sixteen. Is it Kawaii shop that you're working for?

Message me any time, and finally, welcome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back