Wisdom Teeth!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had 7 baby teeth pulled in 4th grade... didn't have to get braces because of it.
Off topic..

I got my teeth pulled to get the teeth out of the way so my orthodontist could do more work.

But I'm glad to hear it went well, Cinder!

That is too weird because I had mine taken out three days ago on the 11th. (The day you posted this.) I was sedated with some type of anesthetic through an IV, as well as some antibiotics and other things. My face is still swollen, though the pain is pretty much gone. I have stitches on both sides of my lower jaw. They don't bother me at all except for when I eat. Oh, and I got to keep my teeth. lD

So in total, I have had eight adult teeth extracted from my mouth. (I got the first four extracted to make room for my teeth to move when I got my braces.) Wisdom teeth extraction is a lot worse for sure. =.=

Last edited by a moderator:
I had mine pulled out when I was 11 or 12. I was also given a couple of shots and some weird gas that put me to sleep

I came out dizzy and tired. And they put cotton in my mouth.

Yeah, it was painful trust me. But i didn't get any painkillers.

And a lot of blood came out of my mouth. Oh, the joy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back