Wishlists!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is SOOOOOOOOO UNFAIR!!!! xD How much was it? xD

Haha be jealous I have the ability to go to a con this March! >:]

((Why cant you go to a con, anyways?))
It was $19 plus shipping I think, from the Topatoco site

I can't go to a con because there are none near me, and I have no passport to go overseas, nor do I have the sufficient funds and even if there are cons here in NZ that I don't know about they're probably really far from me plus I have no cosplay stuff

It was $19 plus shipping I think, from the Topatoco site

I can't go to a con because there are none near me, and I have no passport to go overseas, nor do I have the sufficient funds and even if there are cons here in NZ that I don't know about they're probably really far from me plus I have no cosplay stuff
Thats SUCKS! There is a con coming up this March where I am and my big sister is making ALL of our cosplay stuff for the weekend....there is about 8 people going, and we all have a different cosplay for each day and a different one for the rave 0_0

lol she is handmaking it ALL with a sewing machine though 0-0

Thats SUCKS! There is a con coming up this March where I am and my big sister is making ALL of our cosplay stuff for the weekend....there is about 8 people going, and we all have a different cosplay for each day and a different one for the rave 0_0

lol she is handmaking it ALL with a sewing machine though 0-0
Lucky you!

To get back on topic, what I want is as I said before.

Also, a V5 (which I might be getting) and a colour Tamagotchi

Adam Young's autograph (an autographed photo is preferable)

Tickets to an Owl City concert

Owl City merch

ipod with all of Adam Young's songs in it, not just Owl City but also Sky Sailing, covers and songs from his side projects (like Port Blue and Windsor Airlift)

and all the other stuff I mentioned earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
ok now I want a Jane shirt so I can put together a Jane cosplay that I WILL PROBABLY NEVER USE

More Furbys.

a Pleo.

An Aibo 110 or 111

A Tamagotchi Angel

I don't want a freaking car, or jewelry or whatever,

is an ipod with every single song Adam Young ever sang (this includes covers and side projects and not just Owl City) too much to ask for?

oh and some Owl City merch, at least one hoodie/jacket, t-shirt and bracelet baller thing

and some tamas

Tamagotchi v4.5 Puzzling Pieces

Tamagotchi v6 Music Star Scarlet Rhythm or Rock City

and a lava lamp :3

but that's pretty much it

I really want to dye my hair this color:
celeb-Ariana_14308.jpg

i'm not sure i could pull it off though.

and i also want a navel piercing, and a eeigy pocr off shirt.

rhys priestland

a MHR jersey! (ten on the back please! ;P )

see a sharks, 'landers or reds game!

sims 3 generations

alice: madness returns

roxy shirt yeah!!!

my bday in 3 days sooo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back