Witch Movies Do you Hate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hated............Cars, Indiana Jones and the temple of the crystal skull.....as peter griffen said "It insisted upon it's self.",Tropic Thunder, Will Smith Movies, newest AVP, 2nd newest Avp (only like Alien Aliens and Alien 3, I was like "Ripley!!!!!!") and Open Season.

I was watching this really disturbing 80's movie "Toxic Avenger" If yew want eturnall night mares and twitchy images, Watch it! :)

I HATE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL CAUSE ITS DUMB AND ANNOYING THEY SING THEIR LAME LITTLE SONGS TOO MUCH AND IT GETS ON MY NERVES!!! And also, I hate Hilary Duff movies cause she gets too much attention and her face...x_X O_O Holy crap her face is ugly!! And freaky girly movies, same old plot. High. School. Lockers. Snob. The same old things for everrrry siiiingllle moviiiiiieee relaaaated to school and friends. I hate Twilght! I hate it! I will never go see that horrid movie for as long as live!! x_x

All the Fairly Odd Parents movies and shows. Bleh. Can't stand them. The kid, Timmy I think is his name, is really annoying. Bleh.

And most of the movies that include Aliens and such. xD

I found Over The Hedge and the Harry Potter movies boring. And Stardust was so confusing. There are more kids' movies that I watched at primary school and hated, I found them so boring and confusing.

Open Season 1,2

Wall-e

Twilight

HSM 1,2,3.

Stick It

Mall Cop

Hairspray

Alvin + Chipmunks

Fairly Odd Parents

Spongebob

Epic Movie

Up

I Love You Man

Mama Mia

7 Pounds

DodgeBall

Slumdog Millionare (Don't get mad, please. I just don't like it)

Latest posts

Back