Witch tama do you think is best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gioann

Reaction score
we are going to compare on witch family is more popular.

See who wins see who lose.

And tell me why in a reply.(If don`t want to its ok cos I won`t FORCE you.)

I don't have any one special favorite character that beats all the others, but I voted Mame because I have always had a soft spot for the original Mametchi pixel character that appeared on the V1 and V2. I was kind of disappointed when his pixels got upgraded on the V3... :)

I also like the (Mame) Tensaitchi special adult on the V4!

Well, I really don't like Kutchi (am I a freak for that?), I don't find him cute...and between Mame and Meme...i prefer Mame... Hahahaha simply

I absoulutly love KUCHIPATCHI!!! and i like how a lot of kuchi family members have little beaks!!! I like Forest Patchi in Tamatown and Kuchipatchi are lazy and not very smart :nazotchi:

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :wub:

I love the Kutchi family ~<3 They're just so dang cute! They're little beaks and Kutchipatchi's expression is just so cute. But I also love Young Mimitchi alot, and Mimitchi, so it's a tie between those two familys. ;)

The word 'kuchi' is Japinese for 'mouth' i guess thats why they have beaks! I think the Mametchi looks better on the V3, V4 and V4.5 than on the V1.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back