With the Evatchi and the rumored Demon Slayer Tamagotchi, what other franchise(s) should get the dedicated Nano treatment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With the Evatchi and the rumored Demon Slayer Tamagotchi, what other franchise(s) should get the ded

• Sanrio again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's interesting that the Neon Genesis Evangelion and Demon Slayer products have Tamagotchi branding while the Digimon products do not.

Anyway, I've thought about a Miffy × Tamagotchi because of the Sanrio crossovers. Splatoon × Tamagotchi could also work.
True!

I voted for multiple options, hehe. First off, I said none because I agree that nanos are a bit simple and it'd be nice if they at least included a shop and gotchi points from the games or some sort of other interaction with your tama that other tamagotchis provide. They feel a bit empty and you don't get the same bond with your tama.

But since nanos sell well due to nostalgic collabs and low price points, I'd love to see an animal crossing one, because why not! That'd be really cute, although the sprites might be hard to nail since they'd have to be simplified a lot.

And then I voted Super Mario because it'd be so cool to have some sort of Mario kart mini game built in and I'd love to see the characters interact with a tamagotchi.

Finally, I said other because when I first read the title, my mind began wandering and I thought that it'd be really awesome if there was a studio ghibli collab. That is definitely a stretch and I'm not sure how they'd design it, but can you imagine the characters from Spirited Away inside your tamagotchi? GOLD!  :D
YASSSSSSSS I totally agree.

i hope they make a pusheen tamagotchi at some point lol
That would be kawaii~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see a My Hero Academia x Tamagotchi pet, in a Nano style. However idk how hard it'd be to create Nano sized sprites, but I know BanDai can do it! Plus MHA is almost nearing its 5th season so a Tamagotchi should be possible.

Another idea I'd like is maybe a Pokemon x Tamagotchi, but with only Toxel? Hhhh it's based on my favorite Gen 8 Pokemon qwq

There would be so much to do with pokemon!!! And i am off topic but a a digimon line based on dragon ball or street fighter would be nice. And if they could make harry potter, disney, sailor moon or care bears on 😍

I would really want a rechargeable Tama,  knowing that OG's chomp through batteries.
I don’t like the current trend of making everything USB-rechargeable because once the battery wears out you have to throw out the whole thing instead of just the battery. And replacing the batteries is quicker than waiting for it to recharge.

But yeah, the Nano’s two SR44 batteries are way too expensive...

I would really want a rechargeable Tama,  knowing that OG's chomp through batteries.
That's the first that I've heard of it, and I've been running these things for a really long time. They all have perfectly reasonable battery-lives that are in line with the individual hardware's capabilities, in my experience.

I don’t like the current trend of making everything USB-rechargeable because once the battery wears out you have to throw out the whole thing instead of just the battery. And replacing the batteries is quicker than waiting for it to recharge.
Yep, and there's also the fact that lithium-based rechargeable batteries have a lot more dangers to them than replaceable batteries do, like the potential for swelling, exploding, and starting a lithium fire (for the uninitiated, a lithium fire does not need oxygen to burn, and is therefore highly dangerous because it's very difficult to put it out) - something that can happen with aging, but which can also happen due to manufacturing faults.

And as we know, that's not just restricted to cheaply-made batteries in fake devices (though those are clearly less trustworthy to begin with), because it's affected major manufacturers too, such as Apple and Sony (in fact, it was batteries manufactured by Sony that were at the heart of a spate of exploding lithium-based devices back in the early 2000s).

Hopefully Bandai won't make this mistake, and will just stick with standard battery types, which we can then keep recycling, instead of having to lose entire devices, or put our lives and homes at risk if we keep them in our collections for a long period of time.

Okay I'm back because I have a new idea: what about an Avatar the Last Airbender based tamagotchi? The gang could take care of your tamagotchi like how pac man did in the pac man nano, and the tamagotchis could bend elements in the games. Imagine the cute animations!
Man I wish this were real. ;_;

I'd be down seeing a LBP crossover with Tamagotchi. LBP3 already have the Namco classics costume pack which is mainly focusing on Namco's characters and one character who was left out was Mametchi. And hey, with Sackboy: A Big Adventure, I could definitely see a Mametchi Sackboy at one point for the game if Bandai contacts Sony to pull this off one day. As for the actual Tamagotchi, it'd be impossible since LBP isn't big in Japan. A Sackboy in an actual Tamagotchi toy can be really cool ngl.

Gonna bring this up since I'm nostalgic on LBP and from a post where I did talk about Tamagotchi crossovers lol:

littlebigplanet_presents_tamagotchi__by_boredrabbit_de5vt53-pre.jpg

But if there were an LBP crossover with Tamagotchi, I can see Sackboy bringing Mametchi and friends to Craft-World or have Sackboy explore Tamagotchi Planet to see what Tamagotchi is:

welcome_to_craft_world__by_boredrabbit_de5lyew-pre.png

I'd be paying money if Bandai and Sony made this happen one day.

Since Tekken and Soul Calibur are owned by Bandai Namco too, They could make an Tama based on those games. Not sure how growing or evolution would work, but since all of them are Bandai Namco's IP, It could probably exist. Whoever, they are more mature titles so it's very unlikely to happen, but it would be nice if it would.

Latest posts

Back