With what item or way do you open your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
When you first get your tamagotchi with what item do you open it?

Items: Scissors , Knife , Hammer , Your teeth , Put your hamster on to it to chew it, Look at it and hopefully will open on its own, Put it into a hot bowl of water, Throw it in the road

Hit it with a wrench, Step on it, Throw it on the wall.

This is a funny topic, DONT take the options seriously. If you got other ideas how to open a tamagotchi please reply. And reply your asnwer that you chose if you want.

I'm a collector, so when I open my Tams, I make a long slit at the very bottom of the package so you can't see it. Then I pry it open and shake the Tamagotchi out.

I've been staring longingly at my 4.5 with Purple Lava, so I finally opened it. I think it's my favorite color. Right up there with BLue Marble and the v5 Space Trip.

Well, I clicked on 'scissors' because you didn't list my real method.

Normally, I walk down to the creek and lean over as far as I can, with the package stretched out in front of me, and wait for an alligator to lunge at me, snapping the top off of the package. I dodge it as best I can. Then I run back to the house before he has a chance to take a second chomp!

Oh! Unless I go shopping in the evening and buy one then. In that case, I climb up to my roof, signal alien space craft with my flashlight, and when they see it, they obligingly cut the top off with their powerful lazers.

I cut the top of it then reach my hand in there and get it. That was you cant tell it was opened. Since I keep all the packaging I was it to look nice =D

I use scizzors...but...I sometimes feel like throwing it at the road! They're pretty frustrating!

It depends on where I am.

Last time when I went to Target on my way to somewhere I was too excited to wait until I got home to open my Tam so I started trying to open it in the car, I used my teeth, the car keys and anything else I was able to find.

But when I am at home I usually would use scissors or a knife. ^-^

It also depends on if it is a JP Tam or a American Tam. They pack those American Tams so tightly. The JP Tams aren't packed so tight so I don't need scissors or anything like that to open it. ^-^

I threw it in the road cause I got frustrated then I saved it from being run over by a car then it opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back