Woah... this makes no sence...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caterpie

Reaction score
Im sure you heard the song "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" before. If you havent, go to iTunes, search "Eiffel 65 and listen to the 30 seconds it gives you, thats all you need to hear)

I looked on Song Meanings.net for the lyrics because I was curious... I looked at it and they had a big thing about the lyrics... I looked at each one listen to that part of the song and listened closly to see if it matched the song... The one did seem right, but idk... Apparently, I have no clue whats it saying now! Listen closly what do you think it says?

PS If you heard the whole thing, Im just talking about that "Im Blue blablablablablabla" part

Yo listen up here's a story

About a little guy that lives in a blue world

And all day and all night and everything he sees

Is just blue

Like him inside and outside

Blue his house with a blue little window

And a blue Corvette

And everything is blue for him

And himself and everybody around

Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa

I have a blue house with a blue window

Blue is the colour of all that I wear

Blue are the streets and all the trees are too

I have a girlfriend and she is so blue

Blue are the people here that walk around

Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside

Blue are the words I say and what I think

Blue are the feelings that live inside me

I have a blue house with a blue window

Blue is the colour of all that I wear

Blue are the streets and all the trees are too

I have a girlfriend and she is so blue

Blue are the people here that walk around

Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside

Blue are the words I say and what I think

Blue are the feelings that live inside me

Inside and outside

Blue his house with a blue little window

And a blue Corvette

And everything is blue for him and himself

And everybody around

Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa..

here are the lyrics. its all correct. i think. the part your asking about i know for sure is right

Last edited by a moderator:
'i would beat up a guy'

xP

Nah, i dunno.

LOVEStheSONG.

I'm blue, i would beat up a guy.

LALALAALALALA <33

I used to love this song when it first came out.

The rumor at the time (I don't know if it's true) is that it was supposed to say something about "I would die if I were green," but it got mixed up or changed for some reason to just "da ba de da ba di."

Also, I remember asking my dad and such at the time (my dad's a DJ if it helps anything) and the guy said "I'm blue" to refer to "I'm happy," instead of "I'm sad" which most people think of when they think the colour blue.

So, he's saying how everything's great, basically and I think "green" would've then meant sad instead. Not very creative when you think of it that way. The music video used to be weird, too, I think there were aliens or something in it.

I used to love this song when it first came out.
The rumor at the time (I don't know if it's true) is that it was supposed to say something about "I would die if I were green," but it got mixed up or changed for some reason to just "da ba de da ba di."

Also, I remember asking my dad and such at the time (my dad's a DJ if it helps anything) and the guy said "I'm blue" to refer to "I'm happy," instead of "I'm sad" which most people think of when they think the colour blue.

So, he's saying how everything's great, basically and I think "green" would've then meant sad instead. Not very creative when you think of it that way. The music video used to be weird, too, I think there were aliens or something in it.
Yeah. I still think its saying "I will bleed, I believe I will die, I will die" It matches up better than the green thing...

Well, the bleeding and dying is a bit depressing, especially since in the song blue = happiness.

I've never heard anything about those lyrics, either, the green thing I heard back when it came out and I think my dad said he heard it too (I trust his word, considering he's a DJ and his life revolves around music and weird facts).

But, no matter what it originally was supposed to say, it now is just that gibberish, as the song title states.

I found this while searching...

On the fifth or sixth time the siger says da ba dee da ba di he instead says "in aberdeen i will die" (which is why people think it is "if i were green i would die") a few days after the song release the lead singer commted suicide in Aberdeen i slowed the song down on accident and caught it. the song is a musical suicide note!
And...

It makes much more sence, I mean come on, IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE "I'm in need of a guy" I mean seriously, but the last comment about Aberdeen, if thats where he commited suicide then it makes perfect sence in the song "I'm blue in Aberdeen I must die, In Aberdeen I will diem, In Aberdeen I must die..." I also noticed that on some parts it seemed he said will die and on others must die, so if you but Aberdeen infront of it through the entire song it seeminly makes sense finally if you ask me, who knows maybe the mystery is finally solved? I'm not claiming this is true, but if the person really did die in Aberdeen, doesn't that seem like too much of a coincidence?
So, if that's true, then the whole bit about happiness was bullocks and it was really about sadness and suicide.

I don't know much about the suicide of the lead singer and this is all news to me, but just thought it was interesting. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back