WOAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... did you just say "occasional benefit"? No, that's more like "I'm going out with someone but I'm in denial that I'm not." I read this this morning, and I've been thinking about those words all day. It's kinda funny, actually.

we talked and we decided not to hokk up we thought our friendship would be closer as just friends so we ae gonna be best friends again but.....................................................with the occasional benifit :huh:
No>? WHAT?

You 2 would be the QTiest couple ever!

Wait... did you just say "occasional benefit"? No, that's more like "I'm going out with someone but I'm in denial that I'm not." I read this this morning, and I've been thinking about those words all day. It's kinda funny, actually.
I'm going to have to agree here.

Friends with benefits doesn't make sense to me.

Boyfriends and girlfriends don't have to talk about 'feelings' all the time, they can still be best friends, but going out, you know? Like a boyfriend/girlfriend is already a friend with benefits, so they're practically the same thing, just 'friends with benefits' are in denial about a relationship.

I'm going to stop now, I'm getting myself all confussed. XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back