Woah!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Charm:.

Reaction score
Last night, I stayed up for one hour, and then whent to sleep for one hour. I dreamt of this bald police trying to kill someone in the house across the street! xD The dream was super realistic, I heard police car sirens!!!!! But then all of a sudden I woke up and realized the sirens were real!!!!! Also I smelled smoke. So I shouted, "WOAH I SMELL SMOKE!!!!!" :eek: My parents woke up and my mom smelled it too, but my dad probably just got interrupted from a DEEP sleep cuz he was like, "Why do I smell smoke? What the heck is that? What's going on?!" I thought he was half asleep. But then I saw lights outside the window, we looked out and here were fire trucks everywhere! But I could only see part of them cuz the whole street was covered in smoke. I couldnt believe the smell came into our house! My mom tried going outside but she couldnt see anything and it smelled horrible. I looked out the window and it looked like there was fog all over. The smell was bothering me so much I felt like I couldnt breathe. So my mom said I could sleep in their bedroom while they slept in my room (I have a two-person bed cuz it used 2 be my grandparents' bed). My room is super messy, and my parents' room is nice and neat, so even though I like my wild room, my parent's room felt better. But still I didnt sleep. I watched the fire trucks move away, but they had 2 come back every two hours to put it out more. When they left I had a little party on my bed and I only got 7 hours of sleep last night (YAY!!!!!!!!). Then In the morning I still wasn't tired.

Later today I went shopping and we drove by the house (which pretty much looks like someone set off a bomb on the roof), and we noticed that that house was ON SALE and nobody lived in it!!!!!!! I DO NOT get this. :D

Wee-ird. :D

yeah, that stnx.

it could be an electrcial fire, or a gas leak.

theres a possibilty it was an arsonist, but i highly doubt it.

funny how dreams include your surroundings!

Wow, that's creepy. Maybe someone set the house on fire?

That's real confusing :furawatchi: i wonder how that empty house caught on fire? Maybe lightning striked it because sometimes lightning strikes when it's not raining :D

Weird.

Do you have any idea how it may have caught on fire?

I don't... Too many possibilites.

Anyways.

Let me tell you a short story that nearly had me wetting myself.

We were living at our old house and I think that was the day I was home from school on a really hot day. Then there were lots of fires so there would be a lot of smoke too.

So I came home from school and there was a huge fire on the hills near our house and it ended up so close that we almost evacuated the house.

But i'd be even more scared if it was 3 houses away.

Then it was about 3 kilometres away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back