won ebay listing could use your help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan44890

Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-OF-TAMAGOTCHI-WORK...=item2ea9e4a26d

This would be the listing that i won. You may need to copy and paste the link. I know that i got a tamagotchi angel and already went out and got batteries for when it gets to my house. I do not know what the green and yellow one is nor the purple or blue camo looking one is. If anyone could tell me the version or what they think they might be that would be nice? I am also pretty sure the pink butterfly is a knock off and have no clue what the white with blue and orange buttons thing is. Thanks everyone i will be checking for any answers. :puroperatchi:

The green and yellow one is a '97 tamagotchi, the camo one is a US Tamagotchi Connection V3 tamagotchi, the shiny purple one is a V1 or V2 and the white with blue and orange buttons is one of the new version Giga Pets.

thank you very much chii_v2 :puroperatchi: now i am going to look around online and see what kind of batteries they will take.

The connections take 1 CR2032 battery. It looks like a coin. I'm guessing the giga takes this type too, but double-check to make sure.

The ancestor ones take 2 LR44 button batteries.

Just letting everyone know, I got my tamagotchis from ebay.

I got a v1 shiny purple, v3 blue camo, p1 green with yellow buttons, tamagotchi angel white with gold wings american version and these other 2 are not tamagotchi but i also got a new giga pet plug and play and a magic fairy electronic pet. They all work just fine i tested them all and they all have been used but just as long as they work im happy. I'm not gunna run them all at the same time though. I am running a v5 and a v6 right now but when i get tired of them i have plenty others to run and play with. I also own a v4 and v4.5 . If anyone has any sugestions let me know. ^_^

*TamaMumEdit: Two topics merged to avoid confusion*

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't actually played the magic fairy yet. I just tested them all to make sure they work only playing with 2 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back