Won these on Ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiccan44890

Reaction score
I just won this Ebay auction now I know I'm getting a tamagotchi mini and a tamagotchi v3 but I don't know what the other 4 are. I would like to know what the other 4 are if anyone has any idea and if i got this whole lot at a good price.

here's the link: ebay items i won

Two of those definitely aren't Tama's. There is a v4 and a v2 and two of them I can't tell if they are v1 or v2...sorry :p

yea i know 2 of those are not tamagotchis. Could you describe the decoration on the outside of the tamagothis that are the v4 an the v2. Thanks

The two v4s are the ones with the round antenna topper.

None of those are v3s.

Last edited by a moderator:
The top left hand corner one is an American V4. The rest of them (besides the Mini, which you've already identified, and the other V4--although it's probably a different type of "V4" because of the bead key chain, and I can't really tell the difference between Jinsei/Entama/Uratama/or whichever ones have the bead key chain/whatever you call them/etc., at least not yet anyway :p ...it's definitely not an American V4) are most likely V2s because the only Connections without antennas are the V1s, V2s, and V6s. We know they're most likely not V6s because they all have musical designs and as for eliminating the V1s, I tend to think that they have more simpler designs and color schemes than the V2s. I don't memorize the designs of the V1s and V2s though, but this is my crude way, of sorts, to distinguish them. I don't know what the 2 bigger ones are. As for if it's a good deal, $30 seems to be good to me for 6 Tamagotchis.

Well, there 3 V2s they're the ones without antennas, a Mini it's the small Tamagotchi, the sunflower one is a V4, the one that says CIAO on the top of it is an Entama, the squarish pet is a Littlest Pet Shop, and the circular one is a Giga Pet. ^________^

Wow Thanks everyone. I had no clue i was geting an entama hats awsome and a v4 i thought that was a v3.

Wow Thanks everyone. I had no clue i was geting an entama hats awsome and a v4 i thought that was a v3.
You know what? I thought it was a V3 at first too because all I could see, even when enlarging the photo, is a small antenna on the left side, a characteristic of V3s. I looked up the sunflower design though and I don't think the V3 line seems to have it, only the V4s. The V4s have an antenna with a little ball at the top, similar to the one found on Entama/Uratama/etc. So that confused me a bit (maybe I'm just not familiar with all the shell designs), but once you receive them, that's how you can tell, by looking at the antenna.

Yes I think the circle giga is a bunny. I really only wanted the tamagotchis because i don't like the new giga pets only the older versions.

You have Two V4 and two V2 A generation 1 tamagotchi and a v1.2 Tamagotchi a re release of tamagotchi V1 its a bit bigger then a V1 [v2 are bigger then v1] and the shell design I remember my big sister having she got her tamagotchi v1 after me {I had 1 at first but i threw it out as i thought when it dies it is dead forever then I got 2 more for X-mas} and it had more features and it was not v2 due to the fact she did a rom test I dont know how and you also have two what ever the heck they are.

Did they make a v1.2? thought that was another v2 tamagotchi and that the other one was a tamagotchi mini.

I just caught a glimpse of what you won, before it said auction was over and the pic disappeared. Nice collection for a great price!!! And you have the same Mini (Chibi) as I do!! Very cool!! I hope you have many years of great times with them.

I just caught a glimpse of what you won, before it said auction was over and the pic disappeared. Nice collection for a great price!!! And you have the same Mini (Chibi) as I do!! Very cool!! I hope you have many years of great times with them.
All you have to do is scroll down to see the picture, even after the auction is over.

Thanks everyone yea i plan on having years of fun with all my tamas.

You have Two V4 and two V2 A generation 1 tamagotchi and a v1.2 Tamagotchi a re release of tamagotchi V1 its a bit bigger then a V1 [v2 are bigger then v1] and the shell design I remember my big sister having she got her tamagotchi v1 after me {I had 1 at first but i threw it out as i thought when it dies it is dead forever then I got 2 more for X-mas} and it had more features and it was not v2 due to the fact she did a rom test I dont know how and you also have two what ever the heck they are.
I'm don't think that is right though, I have never heard of anything such as a tamagotchi v1.2 and my v1 and v2 are just the same size... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back