Wonderful Tamagotchi V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omis

Reaction score
12:21PM

June 4th

Ever since I first picked up my Red w/ Jellybean V2 a few months ago, I knew it was going to be my favorite. There's just something about the V2 that just seems perfect to me. There is a lot more to do on it than the V1, but it doesn't have too much- such as the V3 has.

I haven't played with my V2 for MONTHS! But, now I'm ready to get back onto the Tama Train. XD

I just took the battery out of my V3 and put it into my V2. And right now, Im entering the Date/Time information.

Now, time to wait for the baby to hatch....

NOOOOOOOOOOO! The battery is dead! XD

3-4 months with the same battery and it dies as soon as I decide to use it. XD This sucks.

I'll go out and buy one later today...

Check back here soon. ^^

4:39 PM

June 4th

Ok, I'm back! And now with two, brand new CR 2032 3V batteries! Time to put one of them into my Tama. ^^

Ahh, Oh how I love that beep. The beep that notifies me that my brand new tama is on its way!

... Ok. Once again, time to configure the Date/Time.

And now we wait... The baby girl is born! I shall call the new baby Marzi. She looks so koot with her little legs. XD

Im so excited to start carrying around this thing again! w00p!

4:59 PM

June 4th

Am I that bad of a parent? Only after ten minutes of care, Marzi has gotten sick. She needed two doses of medicine. B) She also pooed a couple of times, and needed to be fed.

I'll take a picture of Marzi as a baby and have it posted here for reference. I'll do the same when she turns into a todler and all that jazz.

5:28 PM

Fwalla! Here is everyone's first look of Marzi. Isn't she koot?

https://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5523/tama3qv.png

Its hard to see... yeah, I know. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
5:52 PM

June 4th

Hey hey! Marzi just grew into a todler. She's now a beautiful blob. I believe it's called a Hotodetchi. I took a picture, but I'm too lazy to load it onto the computer right now.

And while she was a Baby, she cried and needed praising. We got our first Training Bar. ^^

Phew, finally a break. Taking care of that baby was hard work! XD Now that she's older, she's lest needy.

We'll play the new Bump game when she needs to shed some pounds. B) Heh.

3:38 PM

June 5th

I took Marzi to school today and she behaved very well. She never made a sound! (Partially because I had the sound turned off) XD Because of this, I had to take her out of my pocket every few minutes to see if she needed anything. I caught her with her little attention light multiple times- sometimes because she needed nothing, and other times, because she needed to be praised. As a result, she now has 4 training bars. ^^

Once when I pulled her out of my pocket, I noticed that she was rolling along near the bottom of the screen. It looked k00t. ^^ I'll see if I can take a picture of it. But now, I'm off to go enter some of those codes things.

4:26 PM

Gotcha! Here is a picture of Marzi rolling around.

https://img371.imageshack.us/img371/752/tamaroll7ak.png

Hey! She just pooed. XD

5:51 PM

June 6th

He he! Marzi just grew into a teen! She is now the UFO typ tama. And since I can't find the actual name of it anywhere, I'll just call it Ufotchi- I've heard it called that many times. Ah, with every new stage, she becomes even more k00t. And right after she changed, she needed to be praised. So, Now we have 5 training bars.

Wow, Marzi is growing so fast! She now weighs a wopping 20lbs ^^ It seems like only yesterday that I was holding her bottle. Hey! It was!

1:23 PM

June 7th

Yesterday, I went out to an amusement park, and let me tell you... I had an excellent time! I wish I was able to take Marzi, but I was afraid that I may forget her and she'd end up getting lost. So, I had her paused all day.

I didn't get back home untill 11:00 PM, so right as I unpaused her, she fell asleep. I didn't even get a chance to say, "Hello"! Err well. She's with me right now... happy and bouncy.

As a matter of the fact, Marzi and I are in school right now. It's just about the last day, so the teacher let me use her computer. I decided to take the time to give you guys an update on Marzi.

Oh... There's the bell... More on Marzi later! :unsure:

3:27 PM

June 7th

Marzi looked so bored earlier. She was just hobbling around- not doing anything. To solve this problem, I put the batteries back into my Blue w/ Wave V3. Now, my 0 year-old boy, Iena, will be featured in this log as well. Tamagotchi are always more fun when They can interact with each other.

Iena(I know its a girls name, I forgot to note its gender before I named it! XD)

Iena is currently 0 years old with 0 training bars. Hes a Todler... a Mizutamatchi. I've been connecting Iena and Marzi for a few minutes. For some reason, Iena ALWAYS wins the games they play! XD Right now, they are only on level 2 (2 smiley faces) as far as friendship goes, but they should be very friendly toward eachother in no time! I can just feel it in my bones.

Marzi

Im not a big fan of Mimitchi or Mametchi, and I don't want Marzi to change into one. I always take pretty good care of my tama, and I'm pretty tired of getting Mametchis! XD So, I'm just going to let Marzi's heart gauges fall to zero. Just once! I've never gotten a Kutchipatchi on the V2 or V3 and I really want one. Its my favorite! :unsure: Keep your fingers crossed.

4:37 PM

June 7th

After letting Marzi's happiness bars hit zero for 15 minutes, she wasn't too happy! But, to make up for it, I fed her the Steak- which I've gotten from a code. Now... I must let her hunger gauge hit zero. *#Sigh*# I hate doing this to my little girl!

But... It has to be done...

Perhaps, a visit with Iena will make her feel better.

u really love your tama! I wish i had a v2, all i hav eis v3 and i am so bored of it :D

Yeah, V2 is the best out of the three. (In my opinion)

8:32PM

June 7 th

I left Marzi and Iena in my room while I went to go find something to do. When I got back, they both were asleep! XD It was quite a cute sight. I quickly turned out the lights and let meh babies sleep. Shhh.

Iena is going to turn into a teen tomorrow. Can't wait to see what it is...

8:17 AM

June 8th

Iena was the first to awake this morning. My lazy girl, Marzi, is still asleep. I believe she'll be waking up at 9:00 AM, though. *Yawn* I just woke up myself... so I can understand how Marzi feels. XD

10:05 PM

June 8th

Marzi

Soon after Marzi woke up, she had little wiggly lines on both sides of her. I knew that this meant that she was soon about to poo. So, I quickly ran her to the bathroom; where, for the first time, Marzi used the toilet all by herself! Cool. :lol:

Right after this happend, Marzy's Hunger gauge hit zero. And, about 15 minutes,

she got sick and needed a dose of medicine. After that, I fed her to her tummies delight. I'm glad to have finally gotten that out of the way. *phew* Now, I can spoil Marzi rotten!

Iena

My little boy has a crush on Marzi. When I connected them a few minutes ago, he sent Marzi a little heart. That's meh boy. He is now on level 4 (4 smiley faces) as far as friendship goes. -Unlike Marzi who only has 3 smiley faces. She's playing "hard to get". XD

I was also able to add 2 training bars to Iena's training gauge. Twice, he started crying and needed to be praised.

3:58 PM

June 8th

After hours of waiting, Iena finally turned into a teen! He's a handsom Hashitamatchi, now. The weird part is... He's not even 1 yrs old yet. o.o I guess it has something to do with how long I've had him paused. Weird...

As for Marzi... nothing new. I bought some popcorn from the store earlier. XD

I just love your log!! *squeals with delight*

It's the best!! Too bad you just started your tama up, though. I have a V3 which I find cool, a V2 which I find great, and a V1 which I find in between. Also I have an Entama.

I like V2s better also... it's just the character cuteness... my V2 just got onto sixth generation yesterday evening. Right now he's a Hitodetchi whom I named Taio (Tie-o)

My V3 has a baby boy. The baby got sick!!

^^ Thanks- I'm glad you like it.

4:29 PM

June 8th

Iena finally turned 1 yrs old. Im so relieved. I was beginning to think he'd be 0 yrs forever. His training bars aren't going anywhere, though. I don't know, either he never needs to be praised or disciplined... or I'm just not noticing when he does. *Goes off to play Flag*

9:17 AM

June 9th

Today has started off as such a great day! Not only did I just finish my final day of school, but when I first pulled out Marzi, I was greeted with a wonderful surprise... Marzi turned into an adult today! :( She's one of my favorite V2 adults, Rabitchi! The funny thing is, Rabitchi was also the first adult I've gotten on the V2- What a cawinkydink. I just used this bottle type thing on her and she grew an afro! XD It's a shame it didn't last long. I liked it.

Woohoo! Marzi can now play slots. You know what this means... We are soon to be rich!

Iena is still asleep. What a lazy Hashitamatchi he is.

12:21 PM

June 10th

My older sister graduated yesterday, so I didn't have much time to update. But, I'm here now. :D

Marzi did a lot of neat things for the past couple days. She came up close to the screen on two seperate occaisions: Once, to say hello to me ^^ , and a second time, to brush her teeth. I also caught her singing once! I love it when she sings! B)

I plan on mating Marzi and Iena. That way, their babies can be closer in age. I have to wait a couple more days untill Iena becomes an adult, but I dont mind- I could keep Marzi forever.

Marzi singing:

https://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9350/tamasing2kx.png

10:21 AM

June 11th

Iena is such a lucky dog! I just bought him a Treasure Chest from the store, and when he used it, he recieved 1500 Gotchi Points! Man, he is rich. XD He now has a wopping total of 7795 points. I can't wait untill he turns into an adult, so he can use all of his items.

Marzi, on the other hand, only has 5 points. But, thats becausue I just went splurging at the shop. I bought her a drum set, and she played it really well. I couldn't hear any mistakes!

9:40 PM

June 11th

Iena turned into an adult today, I was so surprised to see that is was a Bunbuntchi! He is quite the handsom tama! ^^ As soon as he turned into an adult, I quickly went to play the games and try out the new items that I've been buying him. First, I used the CD. He put it into the CD Player and it started playing Rock and Roll! XD Iena was so surprised- he jumped with a curious look on his face. After the CD played for about 45 seconds, Iena grew tired and smashed it. XD It was such a funny animation. I wish I could do it again. Soon after that, I let Iena watch his huge Plasma TV. He didn't seem to like what was on it though... I also bought a Trumpet for him, and Marzi and him made sweet music together (Marzi: playing the drums).

After fiddling with Iena's items for a while, I connected him with Marzi. Marzi went to visit Iena and left him a heart. ;) After That, I went to check their friendship status, and both have 4 hearts. They are deeply in love! I cant wait untill they have children- Im going to be a grandpap!

Latest posts

Back