Wonderful Tamagotchi V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5:22 PM

June 12th

The Matchmaker came for Marzi today, and I declined her request to find a mate for Marzi. And guess what, it didn't take long before I connected Marzi and Iena and they mated! :F Now I have two, new, little, baby girls. I loved the scene in which they mated. Iena looked so anxious to see the new babies! XD I love my twin grandchildren.

9:37 AM

June 14th

When I first looked at my tamas this morning, I was greeted by a great surprise! Marzi and Iena have flown the coupe and left me with their two darling children! I can't wait to get this new generation onto the road. I will name the two babies MarJr and IenJr. Has a nice ring to it, does it not? XD

*goes off to take care of needed children*

10:45 AM

June 14th

Both MarJr and IenJr have just turned into todlers. MarJr is now a Kinakomotchi and IenJr is a Kuchitamatchi. They turned into two of my favorite characters! Kuchitamatchi looks just like Kuchipatchi without any arms/legs and Kinakomotchi looks so koot with the huge bump on its head. I love my tama todlers!

8:28 PM

June 15th

I went to the Zoo today and, of course, I took my little bablettes with me. While there, MarJr and IenJr both turned into teens. MarJr turned into Young Mimitchi and IenJr turned into Young Mametchi. Im surprised! I must have taken batter care of them than I once thought! :rolleyes: They also beeped a few times while I was at the Zoo. So, now, IenJr has 4 training bars, and MarJr has 5.

Oh yeah! I also found out today that IenJr has 9999 Gotchi points! XD I wish she could give some to MarJr- she only has 78.

6:36 PM

June 18th

I dont have much time to poast an update, so lets make this short and sweet...

IENJR TURNED INTO A FRIGGIN KUCHIPATCHI!!! :huh: I can now die happy...

Latest posts

Back