Wondering

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaKev

Reaction score
Well,hi im new though the main reason I registered here is because I was wondering where can I post bugs,or errors you've found in TamaTown?Currently I found 1 where go into the Mall > Toy Shop > Play racing game.After successfully winning you will get your money though it doesn't ask to restart or "Play Again".This is nothing big just something I've noticed and didn't know where to post. :)

Hello, welcome to TamaTalk. :(

You may post things like that here, in this forum. :lol:

I think I have noticed that too... It forces me to press the exit button instead, same with you?

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :huh:

Welcome to Tama-Talk, friend. You are more then welcome here.

Yes, you assumed correctly. This forum is just for that type of information, as well as any information regarding e-Tamago or TamaTown.

This happens to me as well. I finish the game, collect my prize, and can't press anything but the exit button. Highly annoying, no?

Again, welcome to TamaTalk!

~Tama-Nut~

Thanks for the welcomes guys,and yes thats exactly what happens it is very annoying.

Welcome to TamaTalk buddy!

Hm, never happened to me before. :confused:

You can post things here, or possibly in Tamagotchi warnings, I hope you find out what's happening. :)

Latest posts

Back