Won't change favorite instrument, for GOOD.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
My Music Star, which looks like this. Won't change it's favorite instrument! :eek: I tried almost EVERYTHING! Nothing works! It always stays on the Record Player! :D Is there a way to change it?

You can change your instrument, whan your tamagotchi is baby.

Let it play that instrument a lot when it's baby and when it grows, it likes that instrument.

You can change your instrument, when your tamagotchi is baby.Let it play that instrument a lot when it's baby and when it grows, it likes that instrument.
That doesn't work for some reason. :( I do that all the time and it doesn't work. :D

Try this with your tamagotchi baby: 3 times practise, two times praise and then 4 times play.

I don't think there is any way to change favourite instrument. Sorry. :D

You get one intstrament to begin with. It won't be able to be changed until you have a band member with a different intstrament or move to second generation. So practice and then work with what you have until this happens. Normally one band member will have a different instrament. This become a choice under instraments when you have a band formed.

it might be a glitch; due to water damage or too much dropping. ya never know with small electronics like tams :D
I dobut it is a glitch though... :D :D :D

it might be a glitch; due to water damage or too much dropping. ya never know with small electronics like tams :puroperatchi:
I haven't dropped it at ALL. And I've kept it WELL away from water. I still don't know what's wrong with it. :(

i think i might know

you go to gamesgo down to music and i think then you could change it :D

try changing the instrument and then making it pracitce a lot and praise it while it is playing too. this might work cuz it worked for me but sometimes the tama just really likes the instrument it has so i wont change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back