Won't Play Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live2DanceUSA

Reaction score
Guyssss!

my tama won't play games anymore. i've tried disciplining him when he refuses, praising him, giving him his toys, and giving him treats. but he still just shakes his head at me. his hunger and happy bars are full. do i have a tama-monster?
imageproxy.php

The weight level is probably at the lowest so maybe you should wait until you can feed him again. Then try to play the games again.

~shawdy~

Feed him snacks. He's probably at the weight level where if you do play with him, he will go under the base weight for his age.

Each Character has it own Weight limit. When the weight gets too low for your Tamagotchi, it will refuse to play games. Just as how others had said. You can feed it some snacks so you will gain some weight. Then when your Tamagotchi gained weight, it will allow you to play again.

Each Character has it own Weight limit. When the weight gets too low for your Tamagotchi, it will refuse to play games. Just as how others had said. You can feed it some snacks so you will gain some weight. Then when your Tamagotchi gained weight, it will allow you to play again.
Yes, I agree. I would have made a little longer post about it before, but I did not have time to :)

Feed your Tamagotchi snacks(especially it's favorite snacks) Then play games with it, it lowers it's weight and gets more happier. :) You should praise it if it cooperates with you. :eek:

~Memetchi :eek:

Feed your Tamagotchi snacks(especially it's favorite snacks) Then play games with it, it lowers it's weight and gets more happier. :) You should praise it if it cooperates with you. ;)
~Memetchi :D
It might also be a good idea to save the favourites for later, since they don't give extra weight, it's nice to have them and give when tama is very unhappy :D

Im asuming you just need to feed it a snack! Sometimes when the weight is too low it wont play a game, even if its meter is full. If your worried about it gaining weight, you are playing the game right after anyway, so it should be fine! Hopefully I helped! Good luck! Oh, and dont worry, everyone thinks their tama is a monster at one point or another!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back